Chapter 17

Chapter 17

~Tris POV~

We got tired of walking so we decided to sit down and have our picnic. Well mainly I got tired if walking, my shoulder and foot started bothering me. Although my foot if almost healed it still bothers me sometimes.

"Really?" I ask while holding up one of the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that came from the picnic basket. "What?" Tobias asks innocently. I shake my head and laugh, "How romantic,"  "I thought it was too," he smiles.

We eat our dinner and once we finish we head to the forest.

"Can't catch up?" Tobias teases me, "I don't see you with a bullet wound and a broken bone! Which you caused by the way!" I say, "Hey! It's not my fault you tripped on a stick! A stick! I can't believe you tripped on a stick!" he says, "Well I was focusing on you because I thought you were going to kill me or something!" I defended myself.

I feel Tobias' arms wrap around my waist, "I wouldn't dare think of hurting you," he kisses my cheek and down my neck. I can feel the shivers of pleasure that run down my spine. "Tobias," I mumble. He doesn't pay any attention to me and continues kissing my neck and up my collar bone.

I let a small moan escape my lips and it just urges Tobias to continue further. After I've had enough of him kissing all around me, I spin around and make my face a couple inches from his. "I warned you," I smirk and kiss him.

He kisses back and licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly give him. Not wasting any time Tobias picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, well I do the best I can with a cast on. I'm not sure if Tobias knew that there was a tree behind us but he backs up until his back is against the tree so he has better support for me.

His hands move along my butt and one stays firmly placed there while the other travels under my hoodie and shirt up along my bare back. My hands roam all around his muscular back, just feeling his wonderfully sculpted muscles. I mainly use my one hand because I can't lift my other because of my shoulder.

Our kiss gets more heated as time goes by and we end up laying on the blankets. Finally Tobias lifts my hoodie off of my body, and I freeze, I don't think I even breath.

"Tris I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I just got a little carried away." He whispers, its almost pitch black out here but I can still see the slight blush that crept onto Tobias' face. I wrap me arms around his neck and take a deep breath. I can do this, I need to do this.

I bring my lips back up to his but he doesn't kiss me back. I pull away from him and look at him, "Tris I don't want you to feel pressured," he says, "It's fine Tobias," I say, "I'm ready,"  Tobias kisses me but I can feel the hesitation behind it.

I ignore it and kiss him back, this will be a good night, for both of us, I'll make sure of it. Tobias trails kisses down my neck and then to the raven tattoos on my collarbone, that I got a while ago. I bring my hand to his waist, and then the other just rests on his side.

Tobias is hovering above me, keeping all of his weight on his knees, which are resting right in between my legs, and his arms, which are securely holding my back.

I pull on the hem of his shirt and he breaks the kiss, sitting on his knees, and lifts his shirt off. I let my eyes roam his body for a minute before I sit up with him and crawl onto his lap. I swing my legs on either side of his.

"Tris," Tobias grunts, which only gets me to lean into him more. Tobias leans back, causing me to fall onto his chest. I sit up, looking down at Tobias and laugh. Tobias has a questioning look on his face but he dismisses my laughter as it's soon replaced with need.

I thought I would be scared of doing this with Tobias, but I'm really not.

I lean in close to Tobias and brush my lips against his, teasing him. I lightly kiss his firm jawline and down his neck. Tobias let's out a low moan as I trail the kisses back up his neck.  Once my lips are back on his he doesn't hesitate to break the kiss and carefully lift my shirt up and over my head.

I shiver as a cool breeze runs through the forest. Tobias notices and he gently lays himself over me, like a blanket. Though it's not quite like a blanket because we are still kissing and he's not fully covering me.

"Tris." Tobias warns when I pull myself up against him, trying to make myself more warm. "It's cold." I whisper, "Maybe we shouldn't be doing this right now." He says, "No!" I say all to quickly, "I mean, no, I'm fine. It's just a little cold that's all."

I swear I can see Tobias grin but I don't get to pounder on it for long because his hand makes its way to my back and easily unhooks my bra strap. I gasp slightly as my bra falls to the ground, leaving my upper half fully exposed.

I quickly bring my hands up and cover myself but Tobias takes my hands in his and pulls them down.

"Tris, you don't have to be afraid." Tobias whispers in my ear. I shiver as a sudden warm feeling rushes over my body and I feel the need to be with Tobias, now.

I nearly lunge at him and wrap my hands around his neck. Though it hurts my shoulder more, I ignore it because of that feeling of need deep in me. He's taken by surprise and stumbles back a little but he quickly recovers and his hands grasp my waist, tugging me closer.

I squeeze my eyes shut as Tobias' hand goes under my shorts and plays with the hem of my underwear. I let his hand slide off my shorts, leaving my underwear the only thing I'm wearing.

Tobias takes off his pants and swiftly he removes both our underwear. The rest of the night is unforgettable.

(A/N) Hey guys! Finally an update... and pretty much the whole chapter is Fourtris smut... but hey! Nice chapter...? Maybe.... but not really.. sorry if you didn't like the chapter but it was part of my story plan.

~kenz