Chapter 3

"David, you fucking cocksucker. The fuck is wrong with you?"

I looked up at Heath staring at me with Zane and Scott beside him. "Nothing. I'm just tired."

"Liar. You're never tired, you sociopathic piece of shit." Zane said, opening a Corona in the back seat.

I peered at him through my rear mirror. "Zane, I love you, I really do but could you  not get me pulled over with that shit."

The Internet thinks I'm best friends and all mushy gushy with the "Vlog Squad." Yes, we're close friends but, God, we get tired of each other. At the end of the night we're cussing each other out and annoying each other to the brink of some sweet fucking vlog footage (aka, Zane throwing himself off a piece of furniture).

Zane hid his Corona between his legs and attempted to drink from the bottle which only made him look like he was sucking his own dick. Todd began to smirk. "Damn, Zane. I didn't know you were that desperate."

Zane rolled his eyes. "Suck my dick."

"Nah, looks like you already got that covered."

I smiled. "Goddamnit. I wish I could put that in the vlog."

It was hard to keep my videos live. It was no secret that I did not make kid-friendly videos. I mean, between Zane's naked dances and Jeff's sex jokes, I could single handedly make a mother shit her pants within a four minute and twenty second video. However, I had to make it work and try not to get demonetized.

I pulled into my driveway, closing the gate behind me by pressing the remote on my door. Todd and Jeff stepped out of the car and rushed to help Zane. He was stumbling all over the place, unable to form one clear sentence. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. Natalie was already waiting in the doorway with her arms folded.

"David, please don't tell me he's drunk again."

I looked behind me at Zane and shrugged. "He's a grown man. I can't control him."

She quickly walked over to Zane and helped the guys carry him. Zane looked up and smiled at Natalie. "Hi, honey."

"Baby, you can't be wasted like this every day. It'll fuck you up."

Zane smiled. "But you can fuck me up even more."

Todd dropped Zane. "And now I'm done. Okay, Dave. I gotta go. Text me if you need a bit or some shit."

I waved at him as he left through the side gate. I walked into the house and threw my keys on the coffee table. Jeff and Natalie dragged Zane in and lied him on the couch. He held onto a pillow as he began to fall asleep. Jeff giggled and looked at Natalie. "And you let that man touch your tits?"

Natalie shrugged. "He's really sweet and caring."

Jeff and I looked at her. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Okay. He's good in bed."

We all sat on the couch with Natalie turning on the T.V. I fiddled with the remote control and stared at the wall. Jeff cocked his head. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

I sighed. "I met Camila Rivera at the club."

"Ooo, was she a bitch?" Natalie said, combing Zane's hair with her fingers.

"No, she was perfect-"

Jeff and Natalie stared at me. I clenched my teeth.

"Perfectly fine."

Jeff stretched his arms on the back of the couch. "So, what's the problem?"

"I don't know. It's just ever since I met her. I've had this funny feeling, like something was wrong. Maybe I'm bloated."

Natalie smiled at me. I scrunched my eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jeff smiled, too. "You gotta crush."

I threw my hands in the air. "Woah, woah. I do not have a crush."

"Yeah, you do," Natalie said, "You have butterflies in your stomach."

It was weird to even think about that. I had never had feelings for a girl since... Well, it didn't matter. I didn't have feeling for her, so I did not even have to think about that.

But. Camila Rivera. I had seen her channel. I saw her at VidCon, and to see her in person. It was strange, because I never thought I could meet a woman so beautiful.

Wait a minute. Wake up, David, You're not a pussy.

I stood up from the couch. "Look. I don't have a crush. I'm gonna go to sleep. If you need to stay over, go ahead, but don't fuck with this new theory of yours again."

I walked to my bedroom and threw myself on the bed. I tried to fold my hands and fall asleep but I couldn't. Something was just stuck on my mind. I closed my eyes and rolled on my side, turning off the lamp. Still, I couldn't fall asleep. After a few minutes, I sighed and picked up my phone from the nightstand. I clicked on the shutter button and checked my notifications. Nothing but emails and social media updates. I clicked it off, placed it on the nightstand again, and looked up at the ceiling.

"I can go to sleep. It's normal."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Nope."

I frantically swiped my phone from the nightstand. I opened a new text message and sighed.

Hey.

Honestly, I wish