Special Chapter: Nishinoya's Thoughts

Hai~! This is a little late, but I wanted to upload it after I finished Chapter 5. This is thank you for 200+ readers! ^w^)/ Thank you for bearing with [this]<= author! And now this chapter will be based on the guardian deity's feelings~! Like in all special chapters, this will be in NISHINOYA's POINT OF VIEW [caps for notice]. Hai~ Dozo yorushiku!~ <= I'm learning, pardon if that's wrong.

Disclaimer: I do not own Haikyu!, the image used as the cover photo, or the other characters. I only own Shirayuki and the plot. Enjoy!~

[Also note that there will be 2 consecutive special chapters unless the author gets into writer's block- Since it reached 300+ before I posted this.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Chapter: Nishinoya's Thoughts

The first time I met Shirayuki- was probably when she barged into the club room with Aoba Johsai- and since then- I've been thinking, she's pretty cute. I didn't tell anyone except Ryu though. It'd be too hard if Shoyo teases me- Not that Ryu doesn't- Well, Chikara probably has a clue about it now.

I was doing a few flying falls when I looked up and saw the blue haired girl pass by.

It shocked me she was still holding on to her bento. Didn't she make that for Shoyo? I thought I saw them go to the back of the gymnasium together just now. Wait, is it possibly? A rejection!?

Wait, that's highly unlikely. I remember Shoyo saying he thinks the ace of Aoba Johsai and her gets along pretty well, but then-

Distracted by my own thoughts, my eyes widened when I saw tears fall to the ground from her eyes. No, this isn't time to be thinking about that-

A true man won't let a girl shed tears from her eyes!! And a cute girl at that. [//hit] 

Arising from my position, I turn to see the other members minding their own world's and didn't find it hard to sneak out. Once I successfully got out the gymnasium, I try looking for her- Shirayuki was her name, right? I heard from Kiyoko-san.

I see her turn at the stairs and climb them aimlessly while more tears fell from her eyes. Damn it! I'm not supposed to be doing this! 

"Wait!" I yelled but it seems like she didn't hear me, she just continued until I heard the opening of the door and its slow closing. The roof top, huh.. 

I take a deep breathe as I hold onto the door knob, forcing it open. As much as I suspected, Shirayuki's attention was at me, her eyes were slightly sore for crying, and slight red marks appear below her eyes.

"Um-" It started with that awkward statement, that I actually got to talk to the blue haired girl- and honestly, when she's not trying to beat my precious kouhai- Shoyo- up, she's pretty much a pretty girl- In level to Kiyoko-san even. And for a while, I listened to her problem, like a man should- like me, of course.

"I'm just depressed Shoyo didn't like my food." Shirayuki stated as she wiped her tear, at that her hand came into full view.

Wha-! It's covered in bandages! Has she been repeating since she keeps making the same mistake in cooking?

Looking up at her face, I can see a gloomy aura leak from her. And as a man and a person, I can't let this happen. I was reluctant at first but then I thought, if eating this so-called poison of a bento would cheer her up, I'd do it- Even if we don't know each other well, cause I'm a man! A gentleman at that, okay, maybe not, but there are times when I can be, this is one of those times.