You have a twin?!

3rd pov:

It was like any other day in the host club, Honey and Mori was eating cake together with their guests, the twins were doing their brotherly love, Kyoya was typing away on his computer, Tamaki was flattering ladies and Haruhi was talking normally with the ladies while walking around and serving tea and coffee.

Time Skip

The club is now over and the hosts are doing what they do every day, just sits around and talking after the customer's left, that was until Haruhis phone started to ring.

"Hello," she said on the phone "What? I'll be there as soon as I can"

"Haru-Chan, is something wrong?" Honey asked.

"Oh no, I-I uh just need to uh to get to the hospital, so I need to go now, bye," Haruhi said walking towards the door on shaking legs.

"How about we drive you there?" Kyoya asked a little concerned about the girl.

"O-okay," she said as they all walked down to the limo and drove to the hospital.

When they reached the hospital, they saw Haruhi's dad standing outside waiting, looking a little worried, the hosts stepped out of the car, as Haruhi ran and hugged her dad.

"Dad, i-is... is" Haruhi had a hard time forming her words.

"Don't worry, the doctors are making sure nothing is wrong, come, we'll go to the waiting room, all of us" Ryoji said looking at the hosts, knowing they wouldn't leave Haruhi before she was okay.

Everyone went into the hospital, waiting for a nurse to come get them.

Time Skip

Haruhi's pov

It has been 20 minutes since we got here and I'm getting more excited and scared by the second, the twins were annoying Tamaki, Honey was playing with Usa-chan as he was sitting in Moris lap and Kyoya was writing in his notebook.

While I was sitting next to my dad with his arm around my shoulder, trying to calm me down. I'm really surprised that none of the hosts have asked what was going on yet, but I'm also very happy that they didn't, I don't think I have the strength to tell them right now.

"Fujioka, the doctor will see you now," a nurse said "please follow me"

We followed her in a quiet manner, I didn't know how to feel, my heart was beating so fast, it was almost hard to breathe, we reached room 327, the doctor was waiting outside.

"Good, you're here, he is asking for you," the doctor said and opened the door, allowing us inside.

Everyone walked into the room, I slowly walked in after everyone else, and there I saw a boy sitting in the bed, he was very pale and skinny, he looked a little unhealthy, but was so cute he almost looked like a girl.

I slowly walked over to the bed and looked at the boy who just smiled at me with that adorable smile that I had missed, I quickly leaped on the bed and throw my arms around him in the tightest grip that I could manage.

3rd pov:

"Haruhi, not to ruin the moment but who is that?" Tamaki asked as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Tamaki, I will explain everything, but for now, just let them have this moment," Ranka said to him.

He just nodded, looking back at the pair on the bed, about 10 minutes passed as Haruhi cry on the boys' shoulder, while he just ran his fingers through her hair to calm her down, while the hosts took a seat around the room, waiting to hopefully know who the person Haruhi is hugging or at least what's going on.