Honey's Ending

3rd pov:

It has been a little over a week, and (Y/N) had finally gone back home to live with his family once again after a year that he can't remember, I wasn't as bad as (Y/N) had thought it would be, nothing had really changed back in the apartment and the room was like it was left, organized and relaxing. Haruhi and the host club had come by every day to talk and make the wait of returning home more bearable, in that time (Y/N) had talked a lot together with Honey and had grown a huge little crush on him. Tamaki had (Y/N) enrolled into Ouran Academy after hearing how (Y/N) didn't want to leave his sister, besides he was kind of hoping to get him to join the host club.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean I haven't been in school for over a year" (Y/N) said very nervous, while fixing his tie for the eighteens time that morning.

"Don't worry, you will be fine" Haruhi said as she took his hand and walked outside "besides you were the smarts person on the whole school, there is no doubt you will do great"

Time Skip

(Y/N) pov:

"Here (Y/N)! have some more cake~!" Honey said holding out his spoon for me to eat the cake on it.

"T-Thanks," I said slowly opening my mouth as he feeds me, while I had a huge blush on my cheeks" So sweet"

Honey nodded and took another spoon full of cake before feeding me again, it was nice just to sit and talk to Honey while eating cake, but it was also awkward and scary because of the ladies that was staring at us, some were flatting us about how cute we were, while others were glaring at me making sure Honey didn't see them do it.

"(Y/N), can you please get us some more tea?" one of the girls who was glaring at me asked.

"S-sure," I said before standing up and walked to the kitchen, where I meet Haruhi who was boiling water" hi Haru"

"Hey (Y/N), are you okay? You are kind of pale" Haru asked placing her hand on my forehead.

I thought of the glares that I got from the girls, I could feel a chill down my spine.

"Yeah, just a little... overwhelmed by meeting so many new people" I said, not wanted to make her worried.

"Oh okay, just relax a little, I don't want you to get sick," Haru said hugging me.

"Of course, don't worry, I'll be fine," I said hugging her back.

The host club went by rather quickly, I spent most of the time serving tea and cake, trying just a little to avoid Honey, which was hard since he always came to me, and because of that the girls kept glaring at me, making me more uncomfortable. I had left the club to go pick up more coffee and was now on my way back to the school with a big back of instant coffee when I fell to the floor by a force to my shoulder before I felt kicks to my stomach and legs.

"Make sure that it's not noticeable," a female voice said" okay, stop"

The kicks stopped and I opened my eyes to see the girls who have been glaring at me all day.

"Now, I want you to listen and understand, we don't want you near Honey okay? So, from now on you keep away from him and if you don't we will make sure that the host club will hate you as well as Haruhi, we don't care about how you do it, you just do it, understand you pitiful commoner?" the leader said before walking off with a group.

I lifted my body so I was sitting before turn over so I was on my knees as I begun to pick up the coffee that had rolled out of the bag when I fell, luckily non-had broken In the fall, I stood and took the bag off the ground, before limping lightly for the first few steps before straining my back and walked normally, biting the pain back, since I didn't want to worry Haruhi, I walked into the club room and went to the kitchen and placed down the bag on the counter before Haruhi came in.