When I met him

Y/n POV
I was feeling very low, AGAIN!
I reach home after school was over and again I hear my parent's arguments.

I have a brother who doesn't even care about me or my parents, I guess he has already had enough of this and has started ignoring it but at least he has his friends unlike me who doesn't even have one.

It's true that money can't buy happiness! my parents are very rich and thus being rich is the reason why they always fight with eachother. My dad is busy being with the sluts where he throws the money at and my mom is always busy with the business.

No one cares for me, not even my parents.

Like always I went to the basement, which had a studio, where I would spend most of my time. I would sing , write lyrics all day. That's the only thing that makes me happy.

???: POV

I was with my friends at Sehun's house. We were heading upstairs to his room, when I saw a girl heading downstairs in the basement. I guess this is the second time seeing her.

???:  Sehun?
Sehun:  hmm
???: what's in the basement area?
Sehun:  there is a studio which my father bought it and was left abandoned, but now my sister uses it

???: You have a sister!!
Sehun:  yes
???:  but you never told us!
Sehun:  well, no one asked!

LATER....

Me and my friends were in Sehun's room playing video games. It kinda bored me, so, I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat, I grabed some drinks and was about to head upstairs, when my gaze turned towards the basement.

I was curious to know what she does in the basement's studio.

I slowly head downstairs.
The basement's door was slightly open.

When I pushed the door I could see a girl singing. I could hear the loud music. I was so mesmerized by the music that I didn't even realized that I was walking towards her.

( Halsey's song without me )

Y/n's POV

I had closed my eyes while singing the song, but when I opened my eyes, I got startled to see a boy staring at me.

I stopped singing and locked at him, he was my brother's friend.

He then quickly shaked his head and spoke

???: I'm sorry, I didn't knock

Y/n: ah.... it's okey

...........silence

I kept starring downwards nervously
because he kept starring at me

Y/n: cough

???: Oh... I'll go back. Btw I'm Jungkook. Sehun's friend.

I gave a small smile

Silence.........

Jungkook: you must be Sehun's sister right?

Y/n: yeah...

..........silence

Jungkook: oh...aa..I'll go back

He quickly went upstairs.
I then signed in relief

Y/n : how could I be so careless to not lock the door!!!

LATER.....

After couple of hours spending in the basement, I then head upstairs to my room.

I then switched on the T.V and clicked on the news channel

On the T.V

Reporter : this has been the 7th mark of the serial killer. By seeing these photoes and the pattern of killing we can tell that the killer is same.

The killer has been constantly killing girls in a very brutal way.
We advice the young girls to be safe and lock their door-

I quickly switched off the T.V because that would only scare me more.

I head downstairs to grab something to drink.
I opened the fridge and was about to grab a drink but then I heard some noices.

I gulped and looked around, but nothing was there.
So, I quickly grabed the drink and head upstairs but then I bumped into something and fell down. And when I looked up, I see a tall man starring at me. The lights were deem, so, I couldn't figure out who he is.

???: Y/n

Continue........