NEPENTHE

Y/n's POV

I stared at the two figure from a distance.

Noticing each move they make. At first he kissed her neck. She tried to push him off but failed and let him do whatever to her. She then lovingly wraped her hand around his neck and feeled his torso with the other hand. They had pressed their body together. And in the other hand the man with pure lust in his eyes squizes her butt. He was in his early 30s or 40s.

Author's POV

"How lucky " could only be heard from Y/n's mouth as she stares at the couple who are basically making out in a bike.

---------

With the last kiss on her forhead the girl steps down from her boyfriend's bike. The two couple said their goodbyes and went to their own destination.

Walking as if she's in the clouds she enters her apartment still having having her sweet smile on. But little did she know about her destination....

She entered her bathroom and after a long relaxed shower she walked towards her bedroom.

As her stomach grumbles, asking for food. She dials the number of the pizza shop ordering her favourite pizza.

After waiting for more than 30 min,
the bell finally rings, signalling her the arrival of her final pizza.

As she opens her door with a little irritated face, she comes to know that its not him but her. "Oh its a girl" she speaks sternly.

The delivery girl gives her a small smile, " miss your bill will be $$$"

"Aren't you 30min late!" the girl speaks with an irritated voice.

"Im sorry miss" the delivery girl speaks again.

The girl then pays the bill and slams the door.

"Engoy your meal"