I was there too

"It's a short life. There's no reason not to go after what sets your soul on fire "

FEARFUL

Fear is shackled, fear is a knife in the gut slowly twisted, fear is a constant hammer on the head. Yet fear also evaporates like water under an early summer sun. Like the ghost of children's nightmare, fear is an illusion, illusion in your mind.

09:08 pm

Taehyung's POV

I was walking upstairs to my room when the news channel caught my attention.

ON T.V.

REPORTER : A boy found dead in one of the **** alley. The boy worked in **** pizza shop. At 08:03 pm, he was sent to deliver one order.

My gaze now turned towards the man watching the news channel on the couch. I couldn't believe how relaxed he looked after all that has happened.
Me and my mom couldn't even accept the fact that he has murdered a girl of my age. Ever since that incident we two have been living in vain.
His wife who is still traumatized since that incident. And me, his son who is trying to hide the mistake his father has done.

Flashback

"What do you want?" There aren't any other word you can muster other than those, you stare incredulously at her .

A smirk was evident on her face and with a loud sigh she speaks " I don't want anything from you....." she then stare right into my eyes.

My mind floaded with thoughts. I couldn't believe her nor be relieved. My trail of thoughts were cut off when she spoke again.

"But, when I need you in the future, you will be helping me" "deal?" she raised her eyesbrows

I noded my head as a yes.

She then turned her back and went.

End of flashback

01:09 am

Sirens could be heard from outside. I quickly look outside and find a crowd of people along with policemen and some ambulance.

I quickly went outside to only find a body of my neighbour been taken out by the police. Her body was covered with red and blue patches.

It looked terrible and reminded me of the earlier incident.
                            ............
"Death is just a wondering visitor that can be invited easily"
                            ...........