REVERIE

Jungkook's POV

Heavy droplets of water collided in the roof of the school's building, making a splattering sound. Your head spun to the window, watching as the droplets of rain covered the window, blurring out the soaked school's ground. The peaceful view made me think of Taehyung.

It's been awhile since I've been noticing his different behaviour. He's been skipping classes and also distancing himself. I've tried asking him but he just shrugged off my questions.

-------

When I was in one of the washroom's stall, I overheard someone talking. It sounded familiar. "Can I get your sister's number, Sehun? with that sentence I was able to make out who it was and who he was talking to.

"it's Taehyung" I mumbled.

Silence followed with my curiosity. "Thanks" was the only word I hear before the door slams shut.

"Is Y/n related to his change in behaviour?" I mumbled.

Y/n's POV

I can feel my heart beat stomping after each minute passes for the bell to ring, signalling the end of the class.

I thought of going to the library after school but that one person keeps lingering inside my head making me highly strung of going to the library. My trail of thoughts broke down when the bell rang.

As the students made their way towards the exit my mind again got clouded with thoughts.

"What if he's still in the library??
what if he's waiting for me??
but.....why would he? When he already had a girlfriend. (Y/n smirks)

And why would he wait for someone like me......"

Author's POV

With those negative thoughts, her courage boosted up. She then walked causally towards the library. And like she thought there was noone.

The empty room did little break her heart but she didn't showed much in her face.

She grabbed her bag and was about to leave when her phone ringed inside her bag.

She saw that it was from an unknown number. She furrowed her eyebrow and picked up the call.

Y/n : hello?

Y/n : oh....yes

Y/n : why?

A little smirk was evident on her face

Y/n : ok

She then ended her call with a satisfied smile.