Were is glenn and maggie?

🐯Saras pov🐯

I was walking inside the watchtower. When I saw Maggie's farmers hat,but Maggie never leaves it here. SARA! Help us someone yelled. I ran to the noise and saw Four men sitting in a car. My hands were sweating bc I know these men.

💖Glenn's pov💖

I saw sara standing by the car. When a man said remember sweetheart. He then grabbed her and pull her closer to him. Leave her the hell alone Maggie yells. Shut up wait ur turn said a man.

💀Daryl's pov💀

I was walking out of the woods when I smell something sweet. It was saras perfume. DAD help Elizabeth yells. I ran to her and saw a walker on top of her. I shoot the walker and took Elizabeth to the prison. On my way I saw a man on top of sara. Get ur hands off my daughter i screamed.

💚Elisabeth's pov💘

I ran to the prison crying. Tyler (carls twin brother) what's wrong Tyler said. I told him what happen and he hug me tight. I always feel safe in his arms. He smells like fire. Then it happened we kissed.  It was amazing and sweet.

💀Daryl's pov💀

I was thrown in a car tied up in god dam chains. Dad sara screamed as the man was taking her clothes of. Leave her alone I screamed. Then it all went black.