What is happing

🐢Baileys pov🐢I woke up to a man taking about getting the rednecks or officer friendlys kid. what do u want with us I yelled. "Oh look joe the bitch is awake" said a man I though I would never see again the governor. I asked u a god dam question now answer it god damit. "Fine we want the prison it would be better for my group." The governor said. ❄️Saras pov⛄️I walked into the woods to see baileys stuff on the ground. Shit I yelled/whispered. "What's wrong" said Hershel. Someone took Bailey I said holding back the tears. "Well fine her I promise" said Hershel. Ok thanks Hershel. "Look here governor the little redneck is here and the old man" said a tall tan man. What do I want with us I yelled. "We want the prison" said the man I never wanted to see the governor. 💖Elizabeth pov💖I was walking around inside the watchtower when I say Hershel and sara talking to a man. So I grabbed my walkie talkie and called my dad. Hey dad come to the watchtower hurry. "I'll be right the baby" said Daryl. ❄️Saras pov❄️I went to shoot him when someone grabbed me and Hershel. Let me go u Dick heads. "Oh shut up sara or ur group dies" said the governor. I just nod and stay quiet as a cloth goes over my mouth and I see black. 🐢Daryl's pov🐢I walk inside the watchtower and see Hershel and sara being thrown into a van. Elizabeth go get rick hurry. "Ok dad is everything ok" said Elizabeth. Yes sweety just go get rick. "Ok" Elizabeth said as she went out the door. I go to lol outside again when someone shoots a gun and hits my shoulder I fall to the ground and see black.

(Sorry for the crapy update I'll make it better love u guys💖 tell me if this is good or not and who say the walking dead last Sunday I cried)