Your coming with us

👾Emma's pov👾
I can't believe that bustard is alive I guess u can say his name is drew Dixon but I call him little bitch. "Hello lady's miss me"little bitch said. "You really think we miss ur ass. Sara stated. "Shut up u bitch or should I hurt u again I never got to finish" drew stated.
🌸Saras pov🌸
My family is here to protect me drew you will never hurt me again. "Then let's see come on out boys"drew yelled as about 7 men came out. Run I yelled as I started to run as best as I could but it didn't help a tall man about 5'3" grabbed me. Let me go I yelled. "Oh princess just shut the hell up. Yelled the man. "Ryan bring her to me" said drew. I was then brought to drew were he placed a gun to my head. "All of u stop or the bitch gets shoot"drew stated. "Let her go"Daryl yelled. "Oh Daryl you don't tell me what to do I tell u what to do drew said. "So your all gonna drop your weapons and get in the vans"Ryan said. "And if we don't"Elizabeth said. Drew smirked as he placed the gun to my enlarged belly. "If u don't I'll kill her baby" drew said. "What no u wouldn't"I yelled. "wanna beat if not shut up"drew yelled.
💙Daryl's pov💙
I can't let this happen if he kills the baby sara will be shocked sad and wanna die. So I dropped my crossbow and gun. "Dad don't"sara yelled which drew covered her mouth so she would shut up. "Come on the rest of h drop your weapons" yelled Ryan. I saw Emma drop her gun but I remember her and sara have knifes in there boots.
~time skipped to the car ride~
👾Carls pov🌸
I sat in a black van with sara,Em,carol and my dad. "Sara go to sleep you'll b safe" carol said. I saw her look up at me with her big blue eyes. I'll be right her baby girl go to sleep ok I said holding her hand as she let sleep take her over. "What r we gonna do"rick asked. Were gonna try to get out of here I'm not letting my wife and baby get hurt I said. "I have a plan"Emma said. "What is it"asked carol. "Once they open the door I runaway and go fine your people" Emma stated. "Our people"rick added. "I'm coming with u"carol said. "No I can do this on my own" Emma said. "I know sweetie but if u fine them they won't go with u but if I'm with u they will"carol said. "Fine but listen to me ok I know these woods like Daryl Elizabeth and sara ok"Emma said. "alright"Carol said. Be safe guys I don't wanna lose anymore of my family I said as tears fell. "We will carl"Emma said giving me a friendly hug.
🐻Carols pov🐻
The car stopped and the doors open and that's when me and Emma ran outside past the men and into the woods. "We have to go in the river" Emma stated. Why I asked. "Drews a tracker to the whole Dixon family is and if we go in the river he won't be able to fine us"Emma said. alright then let's keep moving I said getting in the cold mucky water.
(5 minutes later don't feel like writing about them in the river)
👻Emma's pov👻
Once we got out of the water I heard people talking. "We have to fine them Sasha" said a women with a southern accent. Is that people from ur group I asked carol. "Our group and yes"carol said. We stand up to see the group but someone else can it be her. "Emma is that you"said mine and saras best friend...........

(So how's this chapter sorry that I haven't update but I think I'm gonna end this soon and start a sequel for it what do u think let me know in the comments or message me. I have to go so bye guys👋)