After four years

🌸Emma's pov🌸
My name is Emma Brooks and I have strawberry blond hair with brown eyes and I'm 13. I was with my friend sara Dixon and her bitch of a mother but she died and after that sara was broken then we got sperated. I hope she's ok and that I fine her. I was walking down a lifeless street and into a big super market I got my gun out when I heard someone talking. Hello I shouted with my gun ready to fire. "Don't shoot me please don't I beg u" said a little girl with blonde hair. What's ur name kid I asked as I put my gun away. "Mika I'm only 9" mika said looking at the ground. Do u have a group mika I asked hoping she would say yes. "I did but this man destroyed it and I was with my sister Lizzie and carol when I got lost. Could I stay with u please" mika asked as she stated to cry. Yeah you can kid and hey don't cry it's ok well fine them ok I said trying to calm her down.
💙Mika's pov💝
I saw this girl before I remember but I don't remember when. "Mika we have to get going I have a house up the street let's go ok"asked the lady. Ok but what's your name I asked. "Emma Emma brooks"Emma said.
~time skipped to the house~
Mikas pov
As we walked in side I saw saras jacket and I know it's hers bc there's a red handprint on it from me when I wanted to paint something. "Someone's here get your gun"Emma said holding her gun out ready to fire. "Mika is that you"asked someone I thought was dead. I ran over and hugged her crying "who's this"asked Emma as she put her gun away. It's one of my group members her name is.......

(Hey guys so my friend Emma asked to be in my story which I said yes to and I thought why not have her and sara be friends so who do u think mika saw again and go follow Emma for me guys her name is @EmmaBrookz)