Beth!!!!!

✨Beths pov✨
Once I ran away with michonne Judith and sara we got sperated. I kept running as I tried to track for someone thank u Daryl for teaching me. "Dad don't sara well kill u when she fines out just leave carl alone" Elizabeth yelled. Rick, Carl, Elizabeth, Daryl, and Tyler is that u. I yelled as I ran into ricks arms. "Beth!!! OMG your alive" said rick. "Wait were's sara Judith and Michonne" said Daryl. I look down as tears fall down my face I don't know Daryl we were running then some people separated us. "Is she ok" said carl. "michonne and Judith are they ok" said rick. From what I saw michonne pushed sara out of the way and Judith was with sara. Said Beth.
✨~flashback~ (saras pov)✨
"run sara never look back fine the others and remember fight to protect yourself" said Michonne
I can't leave you we stay together is what rick told us. "I don't care sara now go" Michonne yelled as she pushes sara out of the way. I watch the car take Michonne as I ran into the woods to start tracking for my people.
(Back to the present)
💘Daryl's pov💘
We have to fine them we have to I can't lose her. Me and rick Beth Tyler Elizabeth and carl r looking for her we saw some tracks going toward my girlfriends old house old house. Once we got there I ran inside the house still smelled like mold and blood. "Do u hear that it sounds like a girl maybe women upstairs" said Elizabeth. I ran upstairs to see something I never wanted to see. NOOOOOOOO...............

(Ok so what do u think well happen oh can u guys also read kidnapped bc Norman reedus is my father. And I also want to say I'll update this Sunday and next Saturday if I can't saturday I well Monday so just watch out)