Betrayed

Warning: There is a triggering theme in this chapter. Please, if you are not comfortable reading the trigger, skip to the asterisk. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. Also don't comment that I didn't warn you. Anyone in this situation please contact the police or someone in the justice system. I don't want you to suffer any longer. Please listen to me. It will all work out in the end. 

Your beloved Ice Queen

Todoroki pov

I want to go to the office to get some fresh air and contact with other people. Believe it or not, I miss going to the office. I go to my father's home office to tell him. My wings are still a crazed mess, I'll just get help later. My feathers start shedding next month now that I think about it. Anyways, I find him staring at an old family photo. 

"Hey. Can I go with you? I feel cramped in here." I ask. Please say yes.

"Fine, go get ready." He said. I was half way down the hall when he yelled. "And fix your wings." 

"Need help with that." I yelled back

"I'll be there in ten minutes." Dammit, another catch. 

"Whatever." I went to my room and tried to find something to wear. All my clothes were either slutty or too fancy for a work place and all my regular clothes needed to be washed. Slutty it is. I chose a black loose top with some shorts. The shorts were longer than the others but were ripped to show skin. It was better than the other shorts I had. I need more regular clothes. I go to the downstairs lounge room and wait for my father. Bakugou waltzed in and plopped himself on the couch. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. 

"The office building, it feels cramped in here." I replied. 

"Your wings are a mess." He said. 

"My wings are a mess, have you seen yours?" I remarked. His wings were in utter chaos, feathers stuck out, instead of looking like wings they looked like ash blond blobs attached to his back. 

"Ha Ha very funny Icy-Hot." He retorted 

"Icy-Hot, like the medicine?" I said.

"Yes it is now your nickname." He declared

"Why?" I asked. 

"Look in the mirror next chance you get." He said. 

"What are you two doing? Good lord child groom your wings." My father said. 

"That would be great if I had help."

"Groom train then. I'll do Shoto's and Shoto will do yours." 

"What!!?!" Bakugou and I screeched. 

"Why not?" He asked 

"To the library." I announced. They followed me to the library. I went straight to the avian section and pulled out a book that was title "Avian Mating Rituals." Bakugou's face was a slight shade of pink and mine was a little red. "Avians do not touch another's wings unless it's family until after marriage. It's like virginity and humans. Avians tend to be very traditional when it comes to this ritual." 

"Oh, I should read more of these books." My father said. 

"Yeah, you should." I said and handed him the book. Bakugou seems to know some of this rule due to his reaction but wasn't entirely educated on the subject.

"That could have been awkward." Bakugou said 

"Yep." I said. "I'll see you later, My wings are atrocious and are in need of grooming."