Prologue: Her Tragic End

Aurelia Maxx Greene is an epitome of women. She have beauty, brain and power. Every bachelor and mothers in the upper echelon of the society wants her to be their wife or daughter-in-law. Unfortunately, bad luck fell on her.

It starts when Aurelia met the scum she once loved, Michelle Horde. Michelle is a CEO of a small company which is just starting and it needs a investors that can lend him a huge amount of money.

Aurelia is just new in the company that time while Michelle is there to attend a meeting with the future investors which is her family. Maybe the devils are at work that time because she fell in love with that man at first sight.

Aurelia id not the kind of woman who believes in that thing, so for her to feel a feeling contrary to what she believes, Aurelia feels jittery and everything. But because of her image that she needs to keep, Aurelia doesn't have a choice but to steal glances at the man she loved during the time when he persuade her family's company to invest.

During those times, Aurelia always make sure to help him and she did whatever she can for him to notice her. Soon, all her work paid off. The scum, Michelle finally notice her.

She finally became friends with him. Always going out as a friendly date, caring for her and always prioritizing her. List the things a man can do to woo a woman, Michelle did it to her.

After years of friendship, Aurelia can't stop her feelings anymore. She confess to him and that day become one of her happiest day of her life because he also confess to her that he also have feelings for her and they become a couple.

Every day, Aurelia will wake up with a smile plastered on her face and will sleep feeling thankful and blessed. The man she loved finally become her.

But unknown to her, because of her being in love and her brain become muddle headed, her family's company experience a storm. The company declared bankruptcy.

The business her grandfather built from scratch are gone. Her family are now wasted. One of her father's enemy assassinate him and he didn't survived. Her mother, because of depression and grief losing her beloved husband also take her life and follow him.

Her brothers are much worse. They joined groups which involved in drugs and smuggling. One day, police caught them using drugs and they sentenced in prison.

The once uncrowned influencial and strong  family in A fell in the deepest part of a dark abyss.

Expecting her lover to be with her, Aurelia finally realize and see what his true colors. The man she loved are having an ambiguous relationship with her cousin. What's worse is she finally known what that scum of a man and her uncle's family did to her own.

Rage took over her body. Just thinking how her family fell because of them, killing them is just a light punishment for them.

But the revenge she's planning didn't even reach it's half when those two adulterous couple kill her.

"I'm sorry 'couz. I can only kill you. It's you and your family's fault anyway. If your father didn't snatch my father's position in the company, this tragedy will not happen. Besides, you don't have to worry, I will take good care of Michelle. So, you can now die."

Unwillingness and resentment filled her heart. She unwilling to die just like that. She still want to live. But soon peacefulness replace all the negative feeling in her.

Maybe... Maybe this is right. I can now reunite with my parents and say sorry to them. All those tragedies that happened to us are because of me. Now I know what's feeling of regret and it's not a good feeling at all.

Feeling the strength that's escaping her body, darkness soon enveloped her surroundings.