This is an absolute miracle. But I need to know just what happened.

Yewon and Eunbi have arranged to meet somewhere in private. Nobody would know where they were for a day or two, Yewon found a way to convince the palace she was taking a tiny vacation to de stress.

Vernon was more than okay with it and the guards were not allowed where she was going. Yewon's orders.

Yewon was dropped off at a hotel in the rural area of Seoul. She quickly went inside and checked into the counter as a name Eunbi told her to go by.

The staff let her go through and she headed to the elevator. From there she went up to the top floor and towards the door at the end of the hallway.

She opened the door with her key card given to her and walked inside. She put her bags down at the entrance and was stunned to see a view of a large open and green pasture.

She then looked to her side as she walked more into the room. Seeing candles and rose petals on the floor. They were leading somewhere so Yewon followed them.

Yewon found herself on the hotel room's balcony. She saw Eunbi standing there with a bouquet of flowers and a big grin on her face. Yewon giggled and rushed towards her. Giving her a big and tight hug. Eunbi chuckled and hugged her back just as tight.

"You did this for me?"

"I'll do anything for you princess. Anything you want. Whatever it takes."

Yewon smiled and dug her face in Eunbi's neck. The two spent the evening talking and catching up and just enjoying each other's company. They ate dinner and at the end of the night, they danced in the living room, playing a disc in the record player that the room had.

The two held each other tightly as they danced together. They both closed their eyes and enjoyed the moment of just being in each other's arms again. Being with the person they truly love after such a long time. And the song captured their feelings exactly.

Never thought that you would be standing here so close to me. There's so much I feel that I should say. But words can wait until some other day.

Yewon reached up on her tippy toes and pecked Eunbi's lips. The older girl smiled and leaned down to peck her lips gently.

"You've gotten taller Eunbi.."

"Either that or you've gotten shorter."

"Aw stop!"

"You know you love the height difference my love."

"Oh I love you so much Eunbi."

"I love you more Yewon."

Kiss me once then kiss me twice then kiss me once again. It's been a long, long time. Haven't felt like this, my dear, since can't remember when. It's been a long, long time.

The candles were the only thing lighting up the room and the two girls could care less. All that mattered was that they were together once again.

You'll never know how many dreams I dream about you or just how empty they all seem without you. So kiss me once then kiss me twice then kiss me once again. It's been a long, long time.