Ch 5

I was just sitting in my room with Amanda talking about what challenges we were going to introduce in this years game. But we were interrupted when our door banged open and in waltzed Noah, Tom, Ben, Luke and Axel. Thankfully we were still dressed as guys, my smart thinking. Noah walked up to me and gave me a long and passionate kiss, I could never get tired of his kisses, they are the best. "Okay as much as I love you all being here, why are you here?" I ask them not wanting to be rude but Amanda and I really need plan the new event that is happening in todays game.

You see every year we add some new object into the game to make it harder for people. This all started in the second year as we found the first year to be to easy for us, some people found it hard but most people found it easy. So different types of events that we put depend each year. One year we said that you had to swam in the pool naked and you had to be in there for 5 minutes, it had to be in day light and if you were caught or failed to do it you were out of the game, there was a three day gap where you had to do it. That event got quiet a few girls out.

Another event was We had to get a date with one of the guys that goes to St Jessie, we had to leave the school with out them seeing go on the date and re enter the school with out getting noticed. There was not a time limit on this one it just had to be completed before the Wednesday of the last week. This got a few girls out but not as many as the last challenge because they had all ready snuck in once so they had the hang of it a bit more but quite a few got caught sneaking out or when they were on the date the guy recognised them and asked if they had been in the school.

Last year we all had to pull a prank on a teacher. Now this may seem easy but trust me it is not this school is very high tech and has cameras everywhere and a strict no pranking policy. This got most girls out especially the ones at the end because they were prepared for them because of the ones before.

This year I'm think of maybe making everyone perform in the talent show, or maybe breaking into the principle room, or maybe even making them kiss a boy but that one would be too easy for me because I could just use Noah for that and that would be no fun. A challenge is only fun if its hard.

The boys were had no clue that we were planning something and it needs to stay that was, as much as I love them all they are terrible at keeping secrets.

"aww we just wanted to come and talk to you guys," Ben said. He always was the one that would sit down and just have a talk with you, but I know that there is a reason behind why they are all here.

"Ok I would believe that if it was just you here Ben but its not you all are here so why are you really here." Amanda asks, see even she knows them.

"Ok fine we want you to help us prank the principle," See I told you they wanted something they always want something, boys always want something, normally it is something sexual but I don't mind that I mean who would all these boys are hot, but Nooo this time they want us to prank the principle. WAIT they want us to prank the principle!!!!!!!!

This is going to be so much fun. As if we were both thinking the same thing Amanda and I both look at each other with the same evil look. "Ok maybe this was a bad idea asking them to do this, they are looking really evil right now." Ben stated as they watched us.

"Ok you boys need to leave we need to plan our prank that you forced us to do," I say while pushing the boys out of the door. "Wait no you have to include us." Ben was cut of as I slammed the door in his face and locked it so they could not get back in. "Sorry no can do boys, you can not have you spilling our secrets beside if we get caught which we wont but on the off chance that we do there can be no traces to you, beside this was you can truthfully say you had no clue what we were planning."

Ok co the whole breaking in to the principle office is going to have to go because we are going to have to do this for our prank so that will be no fun.

"Looks like the girls are entering the talent show."