It's Ok, I'm Here

I saw one shots like these sorry if it seems like i'm copying. Also sorry for any mistakes

No Ones Pov

Five woke up crying and screaming he desperately tried to calm down in case someone was home and was asleep considering it was around 3 in the morning. He tried to stop but he just ended up breaking down more and more.

Five was having an urge again. He usually ignored this type of urge but he was full on panicking and he didn't know what to do. So he did what he could and went to settle that urge.

He got out of bed, his feet on the cold floor and silently walked down the hallway of where the bedrooms were.

He saw Allison's door open so she obviously wasn't there Luther's door was also so he was probably with her Diego's door was slightly open but he had his own place so he wasn't there either and Vanya had her own apartment so why would she be here?

That left Klaus, who's door was closed and does he even have a place to stay besides here?

Five walked up to the door and knocked quietly, when he didn't get an answer he opened the door to see if he was actually there. He knew Klaus wasn't getting drugs since he was trying very hard to stay sober.

He saw Klaus sleeping peacefully in his bed and he didn't want to ruin that and bother him but he wanted to settle his urge. So he went up to Klaus. He tapped Klaus' shoulder and got a tired grunt/moan.

Five tapped his shoulder again "Klaus?" he whispered quietly, sounded so insecure he thought he sounded so childish and tears started running down his cheeks.

Klaus opened his eyes and propped himself up with his elbows and saw Five there with tears running down his face. Five whimpered and Klaus picked up his blanket and moved closer to the wall.

Five immediately got into bed and moved up against his brother, his face in Klaus' chest. He wanted attention, he wanted hugs, he wanted what any 13 year old wanted most even though he was mentally 58, he didn't care and neither did Klaus.

Five sobbed into Klaus' chest them hugging each other. Klaus was rubbing circles on Five's back with his hand in an attempt to calm him down and it seemed to be working.

Five's sobs turned into quiet whimpers, and those turned into quiet snores. Klaus kept rubbing circles into his back even though he knew Five was asleep he wanted to make sure he was ok and ended up falling asleep as well.

Neither of them talked about it the next morning but Five knew when he needed help he could just go to Klaus.