It's Ok Klaus

Sorry for any mistakes because I was too lazy to read through this to see if it makes sense

request: How about Klaus has a PTSD induced Panic Attack due to to many bright lights loud noises and Diego or Five help him calm down?

No Ones POV

2 of the Hargreeves children were in the living room watching TV, it was the 4th of July and they were too lazy to go out but they were watching it on TV.

Diego was sitting watching TV and Klaus was curled up in the corner of the couch was staring at Dave's dog tags, but Diego didn't notice.

Suddenly the fireworks started and the dark living room they were in suddenly got bright from the television and since they were really smart had the volume really high, but to Diego it didn't matter.

Klaus got snapped out of his daze like state and looked around for any danger, it suddenly all came back to him, Vietnam, losing Dave, the loud gunshots.

He couldn't breath and he was shaking. Diego only noticed because he started to hear whimpering behind him and thought someone else was there. But he only saw Klaus.

Diego saw Klaus curled up in a ball shaking, taking ragged breaths and whimpering so obviously something was wrong.

Diego stood up and ran over to Klaus because he was a little bit away from him on the other couch.

Diego crouched down in front of Klaus, grabbing his hands and rubbing Klaus' palm with his thumb.

"Hey look at me and match my breathing" Diego said in a surprisingly soft voice.

Klaus looked up and started to match Diego's breathing but then another Firework went off and scared Klaus even more, Diego realized this and threw a knife at the TV, breaking it since he didn't want to leave Klaus to get the remote.

Diego tried again still rubbing his thumb into Klaus' palm. "Look at me, it's ok, match your breathing to mine" he said.

After a few minutes Klaus calmed down and Diego sat next to him on the couch.

Klaus buried his face into Diego's side, tears slowly running down his face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Diego questioned softly, running his hand through Klaus' hair.

Klaus shook his head no and Diego understood, and the siblings stayed like that even when they fell asleep, and when the others got back they didn't question it.