Chapter 3: Change Is Good

Samuel POV

"Well, these were all I had. Sorry" said Y/N as she laid the clothes in front of me. There were these pants that seemed to be made of blue material and a shirt that read "Marvel" in white  letters with a red rectangle around them, and shoes that were black, tall and had white laces. She left the room as I changed. The clothes were fairly comfortable, and seemed my size. I liked the shoes. Best thing I'd seen in a while. "Can I come in?" She said. "If you wish." I responded. I had to look twice. She was gorgeous! Her hair, left in a (h/s) was shining like silk. She had a shirt that said "I Got 99 Problems But A Snitch Ain't One" and the same pants I had an, but with rips in them. How peculiar. And the same shoes I had an, except in dark blue. She looked perfect to me. "How do I look?" She said. "Don't be weird Samuel, be honest" I thought. "You look radiant" I said with a smile. She blushed slightly. "I didn't know I could have that affect on women." I thought, slightly smug. "Well, I'm not leaving you here at my house. I'm asking for trouble. You can come to school with me." She said with a smile. "Ok school. I at least know what that is! It's a start!" I thought to myself as we stepped outside and she locked the door. "What, pray tell, is that?" I said pointing to the shiny contraption sitting near her stairs. "Oh I forgot you don't know. That's my car. We use it to get from place to place." She said. "Ok...." I said. "So it 'tis the modern version of a horse and carriage?" "Yes actually. That's a perfect description except for the fact that their are no live animals involved." She said taking our keys. The "car" made a beep, and I jumped in the air. "What in the devil was that?!" I shouted as I breathed heavily. "It's the car unlocking" She said, with a smile on her face. "Don't worry Seabury I won't let it hurt you as she opened the door for me. I looked around skeptically and got in. She went along the other side and got in. She quickly bucked in her, as she has explained to me, "seat belt". I fumbled with mine, but it wouldn't go in. "I've got it Samuel." She said as she leaned over and did it for me. I was internally, and on the verge of externally, screaming. "A woman has never been this close to me before." I thought as I blushed like a tomato. She smiled as she started the car and said "You good Samuel?" I nodded as she pulled out and started the first step in a wild ride that would change both of our lives.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. Comment or PM with any and all suggestions! Thank you!