Chapter 4: Jesus Christ This Isn't Fun

As the car pulled up into the school parking lot, Samuel was pretty excited. That changed the moment they got inside. A boy with brown hair came up to Y/N and kissed her. "Hi " he said with a smile. Y/N blushes and stutters. "H-hi George." She says as she plays with her hair. Samuel is next to her, wanting to strangle this dude. "Who are you" asked the boy as he ruffled his hair. "He's a family friend from England." she says quickly. "Cool. I'm sure that you, and Charles Lee will get along great! But I'm George King. Nice to meet you!" he says with a smile. Seabury freezes up when he hears this. "King George is HERE?! And that Charles Lee?! What the hell happened?!" he thinks as he says thank you to the guy with a smile. "Think less, talk more" he thought as Y/N lead them through the halls of the school.

"So first we are going to AP History, then Latin 4, then lunch." She said with a smile. She saw him smile.
"That's great! I'm fluent in Latin." he said happily. As they walked in to the classroom, he saw two boys in the corner arguing, three girls in the corner chatting, two guys chatting, and one guy writing in a book. Y/N whistled loudly and their heads all snapped towards her.
"Hey guys. This is one of my family friends from England. Everyone introduce yourself." She said calmly. Samuel awed at the way she commanded respect. The two guys arguing came up first.
"Hello, I'm Thomas Jefferson." He said with a thick southern accent.
"And I'm Alexander." He said as they both left and continued arguing. The three girls came up introduced themselves.
"Hi I'm Angelica! I think we have AP Math together, see you then" She said as she shook his hand. He smiled and she returned it before she walked away.
"Hello! I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Eliza." She said with a smile. "Nice to meet you!" He responded. She nodded and left.
The last one came up.
"HI! I'M PEGGY!" She said smiling.
"I like her already!" He thought happily. "Nice to meet you!" He said happily. She shook his hand and skipped back to her seat. The two guys chatting came up.
"Bonjour!" Said the first. "Im Joseph Lafayette, but you can just call me Lafayette." They shook hands and the second one stepped up. "Whats up. I'm Hercules Mulligan" he said in a gruff voice.
"Nice to meet you Hercules." He said as they shook hands. The one scribbling came to the front.
"Hi, I'm John Laurens. I'm Alexander's boyfriend." He said as Alexander came up and put his hand on his waist. Samuel internally fangirled at this adorable couple. Alexander pulled him away, and Samuel could see them kissing out of the corner of his eye. Finally, the two guys chatting came to the front.
"Hello, I'm James Madison." the African-American guy said. The other one was actually very handsome, in Seabury's eyes at least.
"Hello!" He said as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm Charles Lee." He said as the sun gleamed off his eyes. Ok, so MAYBE Seabury had a LITTLE crush.
"I-I'm Samuel. Samuel Seabury." He said as they shook hands.
"I hope we meet again! It was very nice to meet you!" He said as the bell ringed. Everyone rushed to their seats, and Samuel grabbed one next to Y/N. A man walked in, and he appeared to be the teacher. That or a random man walked into their room. Either way, this was going to be fun.
"Hello class. Welcome to AP History, I'm your teacher, Mr. Adams." He said in a posh voice. Samuel wanted to kill this guy, and he could feel that the class felt the same. Alexander noticed Samuel's dismay and whispered to him.
"Time for a year of hell." He said with fake enthusiasm. Samuel quietly snorted and said "Tell me about it."