Chapter 5: History Is Happening In Manhattan Highschool Part 2

The persons threw off their hood.
"Lee?" Samuel responded in shock. He couldn't believe it!
Charles grabbed Samuel's hand.

"Yes it was me, now we have to run. NOW." he said, trying to drag Samuel along. Samuel was not handing this well.

"Excuse you." said Samuel, pulling his hand away from Lee.

"But I am not going anywhere until I get an explanation. A good one!" he huffed.
"Fine!" said Lee, pacing back and forth. I was dared to do this but I didn't want to. But they would've already locked the door." he explained. Samuel paled, looking like he had seen a ghost.
"Ok that's a good explanation. LET'S GO." Samuel yelled. Lee rushed to the door, but it didn't budge.
"WE'RE SCREWED!" Lee shouted.
~ 10 minute time skip brought to you by Hamilton as a middle schooler~
As he was pulling and pushing on the door, Samuel began to smell something.

"Lee?" said Samuel nervously. "I think there is something in the air" he said, pointing to the ventilator. A blueish air was coming from it. Lee sniffs it and immediately backs all the way to the door.

"SAMUEL BACK FAR AWAY FROM THAT. IT'S ANESTHESIA." Charles Lee yelled, backing to the other side of the room.

"What's that?" Samuel asked, very scared.

"It's kind of hard to explain, but it knocks you up. It puts you to sleep." He calmly explained. Samuel could feel his heartbeat start racing faster than it had in a long time.

"How long do we have?" He asked, hands shaking.

"2 minutes, maximum." said Charles.

A little while, after failed attempts at getting out, Samuel began to feel drowsy.

"Charles?" said Samuel, sounding like he had one too many Sam Adams. He looked in at the ground, and saw Lee's unconscious form.

"Great." thought Samuel as he used the remaining strength he had to bang on the door one last time. He thought he saw a figure perk up and run around, but he really couldn't care.

"So tired..." he thought as he shut his eyes.