Chapter Nine: One Big Scar

• Gamzee's POV •

"Stupid!" I yelled, pounding my fist against the brick wall. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

I overturned the table in anger. "How could I let her escape from my fingertips?!"

I pressed my back onto the wall, sliding down the length of it with my face in my hands. "How....?!"

I grabbed the knife from my shelf and drew the blade across my wrist, loving the pain surge through my veins. I watched the steady stream of dark purple blood drip from my arm and onto the hardwood flooring of my hive.

"Motherfuck!" I screeched, my voice echoing throughout the room.

I tossed the knife to the side, feeling the pain slowly subside. I breathed in and out, my anger fading as the minutes passed by.

I got up from the floor and went into the kitchen, grabbing a rag and duct tape. I wrapped the makeshift bandage around my wound, securing it there with the tape.

I remembered about all the other times things like this had happened; I have multiple scars on my body from my temper, because inflicting pain on myself is the only way for me to calm down.

'Ugh,' I thought. 'Soon my whole body will be just one big scar if I keep this up.'

{A|N: Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the others.... I couldn't wait to put down what comes next!}