The Uncovering

" Mom why won't you tell me who my dad is?I am 15 about to get a car, if I can take on that responsibility than i should get to know who my father is!"" I am sorry but i cant tell you." A feeling of rage came upon me and I left with a loud shutter. I went to the only place that helps me think, my hidden garden.
When i was coming up close to my secret entrance i heard voices. "Ok boss but i don't see the child of Eros. Well then wait, the elders can see the future and they said he will be there." I started to get closer. It had to be a joke from one of the bullies at my school, but i wander how they found this place they are dumber than rocks. I opened the hidden entrance and was about to yell at the bullies Chase and Jack.
When I saw the hideous creatures, I am almost had a heart attack. There they were two massive creatures with horns and lots, and lots of hair. They looked like nothing I have ever seen before! " What is your name kid?" I just stood there, staring in horror as these creatures got closer to me. "My name is Kent Matthews, why?""Its him tie him up" I was scared and frightened, but then a bright light came about and a bow and some arrows appeared in my hand."The boss didn't say he would have a weapon.
" By the look on their face, I knew they were mad so i did the only thing resonabile, i shot an arrow at one of the monsters heart. When the arrow hit the heart of the monster something weird happened, the monsters eyes turned a pinkish-red and the monster started to kiss the other one. I was so surprised, the arrow made one of the monsters fall in love with the other monster.
" What in the name of Hades are you doing" said the other creature? The monster got mad and started to charge toward me like a bull seeing a red cloth. All of a sudden a girl with black hair jumped toward the monster and killed it with her sword."No my love", and the monster ran away crying.