Lost

"Aaahh", I just woke up and I was confused. It was in the morning, probably 10:30am but when I looked out the window everything seemed different. I woke Lana up to show her the view and she was as surprised as I was. We were in the middle of nowhere and everything for miles was swamps and grasses.

I opened the window that separated us from the driver. When i looked at him he had scaly green skin with yellow beating eyes. Then he looked at me. "So, you two are finally awake" he said with a serpents tone of voice. Me and Lana both tried to get out of the taxi but it was locked! " Let us out you scaly creep"."Never, i won't fail at capturing you like those idiot oblix. I will bring you two to the masters and then i will be awarded with the feast of eating the hearts of bad souls. "Oh no you won't", I grabbed my arrow and aimed at his head. "Ha, that puny thing won't kill me". "Thats not what it is for" I said.

The serpent man showed a flash of fear, then i shot. " Oh demi-titan girl i love you" said the man in a drunk/serpent voice. "Well if you love me then you will let me out to see more of you" Lana said in a sexy voice. The serpent let Lana out but when she got she grabbed her sword and cut off his scaly head. There was green and black blood all over the place but mostly on Lana.

Lana got into the drivers seat and turned around." Now thats how you kill a monster and steal his car. Man she was awesome i thought to my self. We were walking on and on till we saw a little village. We saw smoke and thought that there were having a little fire but then we heard screaming so we started to run to see whats happening. Then we saw the beasts!