I'm On the Highway to Hell!!!

"Ohh great" I said. Of course the five of us have to go on to some super scary place with dead people, it will be a blast. "Does anyone know where the entrance to the underworld is" I asked? "I was told that it was in the H of the Hollywood sign" said Angela. "Well if I die watch out because my mom will kill you, seriously" Apollo said with a serious face.

Lana and I decided to go to the airport and that the rest of them ride on the chariot so monsters won't smell us all
together and attack us. At the airport, we paid for our tickets and boarded our plane. A speaker suddenly said, "Attention: there has been a delay. Please exit the plane. Thank you." Everyone was confused, but did as the man said.

Then something strange happened. We were exiting the terminal, and we both felt a strange feeling at the same time. I looked over and saw a boy leaning against the wall of the terminal. Lana started walking toward him. "Lana, wait," I said. "It's alright, I'll be right back. He might be, you know...one of us." "Alright, but I'm going with you," I said. Lana rolled her eyes, but said nothing.

As we approached the boy, he tensed and narrowed his eyes. He had dark, messy hair and pale skin. He wore combat boots, jeans, a t-shirt, and a leather jacket, all black. His eyes were dark, almost black. "Hi," Lana said. "My name is Lana, and this is Kent." She paused. "What's yours?

He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted my someone behind us.

This someone was a Fury.