A monster licked me!

There they were three lava dog thing attacking the little village. "I will call them Lava Hounds"! Lana and I went to the middle of the action and we saw a girl who was probably indian. She had a golden bow that glowed like the shinning sun. When Lana and I went to go help the girl I was surprised, i felt like I seen her before. When Lana said "hi Angela" I was even more surprised!

One of the lava hounds started running towards me so i shot an arrow at him and he started to jump around and roll over on his back. When it licked my cheek it burned. "Go boy, go kill you little friends" and the hound went off and started to attack the others. He hurt on of the hounds and nearly killed it but the other one killed him before he could finish the job.

"Come on, we need to kill these things". One of the monsters came running towards me but Lana was in the way and I thought she would stop it but she let it run towards me, I thought that was weird. When the monster jumped for my face I cut its head off with my sword. Wait I didn't have a sword before! Then the sword turned into the ring that my mom said it was from my dad. "Wow, guys look my ring is a sword".

I was wondering why they weren't looking at me, but then I looked up. There it was, a boy riding on a flying horse. The boy threw his knife at the last monster and killed it. "Who are you" said Angela. "I am Athen, son of Athena!" "Oh great" Lana said to herself. The boy landed the horse and got off. I could tell he was scared, like he thinks we are going to kill him.

"Hi there, my name is Kent and this is Lana. Over Here is Angela"." Hi, I was sent here to tell you guys something". Lana started to murmur something that sounded like latin." escaren acom". "Wait, I think I forgot."Its okay, maybe you will remember later". "Well Lana and I have to find my father, do you want to come with?"Sure Athen and Angela said in union.

"How are we supposed to find our way out" asked Lana. "We can attach my sun chariot to Athens pegasus and ride it out" said Angela. Together we attached the chariot and the pegasus and flew off. We went out of the forest and towards New York city. It was starting to become night so we all huddled together and fell asleep.