9.Oh the short time we all have together

As the people gathered around. the memories started.(Help welcome to the black parade is on and it hurts)As little America walked around the scent of bakery overtook the room.As America  hungry wondered to the inside to escape the frigid cold and hopefully get food.The sound of noise came in and  Finland come from the back holding bread stacks.Finland put down the bread and when he saw America he froze.Finland started speaking in Swedish somthing the nations besides the Nordics didn't understand America just pointed to the bread and a motion to his stomach.Finland then nodded he grabbed a loaf of bread and split it giving to America.America thanked him and started to eat the bread.

"so little boy were are you from?" Finland spoke

America just looked confused.

Finland tried again but in the locals language he learned from a local."So little boy where are you from?"

America understood this and responded "Forest my mother said i was to live here.Says its my destiny."

Finland nodded but cogs were working in his head.Maybe he could be the personification of New Sweden  as the settlers called it.He asked some questions to work this out.

"How old are you?"

"Old mother says I've been alive at the end of the Olmec! at least thousands!"

"Do you have a brother?"

"I do!He left like a long time ago but came back recently says something about collapsing and two men that raised him a bit!"

Finland stopped.He heard something about Newfoundland having a personification.they wished they could stay longer but they had to resupply but when they came back the colony was gone with new Newfoundland.Maybe his brother was something like that?Finland was sure now this was New Sweden.

"What is your name little one?"

"My mother and brother call me Maska!But that doesn't feel like my name now that i think about it."

Finland made up his mind right then and there.

"I want to introduce you to some one is that ok?"

America nodded as he finished the loaf of bread.

Finland sighed in relief it hurt his brain after he used the natives language.

They go out the door as the memory fades.