1. The spell

__America's POV___
Sigh... Another meeting ...it's hard to keep up my mask the only people who know my true self is Canada, who is my twin brother and Russia from the Cold War. breathe America. I take a breath as a put on my Hollywood smile and slam the door shouting "NEVER FEAR THE HERO IS HERE!"
   "Bloody hell America your 10 minutes late!" I know this voice as England's.
   "WELL, I HAD TO DO HERO STUFF!" I shouted
  "Well, you don't need to do your bloody hero stuff!"
   "Alright, that's enough! America sit down and let the meeting start!" That was Germany. (sorry I can't do accents) A good man he is though he may act tough he just wants a friend luckily he has Italy.
  "Alright macho man!" I replied as I head to my seat between England and France.
  As Germany is taking the role I hear England mutter
"That idiot America has no idea how hard it is for us"
With my mask I say
   "dude! We had it pretty hard too!"
    "Bloody Hell!" Said England surprised "How did you hear me!?!"
     "Well, it's my hero's senses of course!"
       "Well, either way, how did you have it hard as well?"
"Well, it's been-" I was cut by England. 
   "No you didn't have it hard I'll show you!" He shouted pulling out his wand. This got a lot of attention.
  "Aru! England why are you pointing your wand at me!"
  "I'm showing America how hard we had it"
    As he chants the spell it got out of his hand and hit me instead of China the last thing I see is a bright light and a large thick book flipping to the beginning
——
There we go! Hope you will like it!