Saturday

Ash Pov.
Eiji looked through the bag full of movies I had bought yesterday and pulled out ‘Finding Nemo’ and put it into the Dvd player, Eiji sat next to me on the couch eating popcorn with his head slightly tilted so it was on my shoulder. Eiji and I soon changed positions so that I was laying on my back and Eiji were laying on top of me with his head on my chest, I had my arms securely around his waist. Soon the part where Nemo wants to touch the boat comes up, right at the moment, Nemo touched the boat I placed my hand on Eiji’s butt. Eiji flinched and looked at me with blush and he grabbed my hand and placed it back on his waist, as he let go and went back to watching the movie I placed both my hands on his butt. “Ash stop it,” Eiji said clearly frustrated with a dark blush on his adorable face, “but I wanna touch the butt,” I kissed Eiji on the forehead, Eiji’s blush darkened and he went back to watching the movie after he moved my hands on the lower back.
I soon got tired of the movie so I decided that I wanted to mess with Eiji for a bit. I placed my hand on his butt once again. Eiji looked up at me with this annoying look that told me that I was gonna have to sleep on the couch if I continued to do this. I smirked at Eiji and slapped his ass, Eiji made this cute little noise. Eiji’s face was the darkest I’d ever seen it. Eiji leaned forward and kissed me, I licked his bottom lip and Eiji allowed me access. I deepen the kiss as Eiji touched my clothed dick, I began to grow harder. I Eiji pulled back from the kiss and stood up and just left, I went and followed him to the door of our bedroom. Eiji throws my pillow and a blanket at me, “you’re sleeping on the couch,” He said straight forward. “What?! Wait you can’t leave me hard like this!” I whined. The bedroom door closed and I heard a ‘Click’ sound meaning Eiji had locked the door so I wasn’t able to get in. I sighed and walked back to the couch, I set up a small bed on the couch and lay down as I just left the rest of the movie to play.