five

the doctor was bubbling with happiness the next day, who would've known that he'd be the one to accomplish this kind of task?

so since he was in a really good mood tonight, he passed by a small shop near the road and purchased a small stuffed puppy for his patient. ironic it was, knowing the personality of such. he wanted to give him a small gift (and a teeny weeny gift of thanks but his patient doesn't need to know that.)

while walking, he bumps into one of his colleagues, although he doesn't quite remember his name. he glances at the other and-- he's creepily. . .smiling at jungkook?

"ah, i'm sorry--"

"i do hope you survive, jeon jeongguk."

and he walks away.

jungkook blinks in confusion. what the hell was that? and of course, he shrugs it off. maybe he was giving me a good luck?

he greets the others who were there as well with the paper bag in his left hand. he greets the guards and they open the oh so familiar door in his way.

when he walks in, he grins at the male sitting on the chair, his hands no longer binded, (at jungkook's request.) he sits down and places the bag on the table. "no clipboard today?"

jungkook shakes his head. "but instead, i brought you something!" jimin lifts his eyebrow in amusement. "what is it, hm?" jungkook giggles. "guess! it's a surprise!"

"is it just me or are you glowing today?" jimin asks, "haha, just happy that's all, don't mind it. go on, guess!"

"uh, i don't know, a set of knives?" jungkook's expression curls, "no, nothing like that, sorry." "i don't know if it is not or is nothing close to sharp and violent objects, jungkook, you know that." jungkook senses jimin's interest decreasing and tone hiking up.

"okay okay, fine, i'll show you!"

he tries to hide his blush when he pulls the stuffed object out of the bag, scared of the other's reaction.

"a stuffed puppy..?"

"you're so fucking adorable, jeon jungkook."

the binds holding jungkook from accepting his emotions break.

jimin places hair covering his face behind jeongguk's ear and jeongguk blushes a dark shade of pink. his heart pounds. jimin takes the stuffie from his hands and places it on the table.

"that's so sweet baby, but can i ask you for an itsy-bitsy favor," jeongguk doesn't realize he's being lured in because he's so in love, so infatuated, his previous feelings denying it gone that he instantly replies-- "go ahead."

"i want a machine gun. . . and i want you to also," jimin smirks-- aura turning dark. "release me,"

before thinking twice and reconsidering his decision, he stands up from his heat and goes around the table to jimin's side. he feels around his pocket to retrieve a key. he unlocks the shackles around jimin's legs and sits back down. jungkook tells jimin where he could find the weapons in the building, it's not like he'd be able t--

jimin smiles and caresses his cheeks and says, "oh baby, baby, baby, did you think i wouldn't find out about your mistake hm? your betrayal?" his tone changes, smile long gone. "you promised not to snitch on me, but look what you've done," anger shows on jimin's face and jungkook could barely stop himself from shaking in fear. "h-how did you find out?" he tries retracing all his steps from yesterday.

"i'm not dumb baby. rule number one, don't ever, ever, underestimate park jimin."