thirteen

the sound of wood against skin echoed around the two's surroundings, too focused on combat, they haven't noticed the hands on the clock has been ticking, a couple of hours had already been passed.

small pants escaped jeongguk's lips, his system begging for water and rest, although that didn't make him lose his focus nor the the small smirk etched onto his face.

yoongi was seemingly in a worse state, groaning whenever jeongguk managed to scratch him a bit out of luck. sweat dripped down from his forehead, his hands reaching up to wipe it away every now and then, then going back to his battle stance. it was a straining cycle.

yoongi eventually raises his arms beside his head as a sign for timeout, quickly grabbing the water bottle placed at a near corner and chugging down the liquid.

jeongguk examines yoongi's tired state, his doe eyes growing bigger as a pout forms on his lips. "you're not giving up, are ya?" he skips over to yoongi, poking at his ribs softly. "you're supposed to be the one training me, yet you look beaten!"

yoongi glares at the boy, stopping himself from snapping at his words. lowering down the bottle from his lips, "it's been a while, sir jeon. my apologies if i do not reach your standards, although i assure you i will improve my performance in our future training sessions,"

yoongi was astonished, he was never one to be tired out. guess his gears are a bit rusty. how the hell was this boy still up and jumping? he didn't know.

guess jimin trains the boy how to not easily tire out. groan.

"you better, or you'll be in biiiiiig trouble, mr min!" jeongguk drags his bat on the floor, a piercing noise hurting the older's ears. he looks at yoongi with a kitten-like smile, a glint in his eyes. and something tells yoongi he wasn't joking.

"but it's okay, you don't have to worry! you still have a couple of chances," he winks.

"okay sir jeon, you have to practice your tactic to dodging attacks," yoongi tries to ignore the other's input, putting down his almost empty water bottle, getting into position.

jeongguk's eyes light up, a catlike grin gracing his features. yoongi immediately goes in for a sharp and quick punch, the younger easily dodging the attack. he grabs a random dagger lying on the ground, throwing a slash in jeongguk's direction just for the other to easily grab unto his arm and twist it, kneeing his stomach making yoongi wince. the dagger is dropped into jeongguk's hands, and he's pinning yoongi against the wall with his strength, lightly digging the cold blade into yoongi's neck enough to scare him.

"i hope you're not scared of me, mister min. . . ya think i don't notice how nervous you are? i hope you're not hiding anything, or else!" jeongguk's eyes has an evil glint in them that scarily reminds him of jimin, not the stars in the night sky, but park jimin.

as soon as they pull away, the said male enters the room. the clang! of the blade hitting the ground echoing in his surroundings.

"hi daddy! mister min n' i were having soooo much fun! wish you were here to watch me," kook pouts, skipping up to the man. "also, thank you so much for the bat! it's so pretty!"

"just like you, sweetheart," jimin rasps out, rubbing jeongguk's cheek with his thumb.

yoongi watches them closely, slight fear running up his spine. he's never scared. he's usually the one being feared of, not the other way around.

well, fuck.

●○●

filler chap kinda? i hope you're starting to pick up hints from this chap!

also, there might be smut in the following chapter so, hehe! just a warning.

-sasha