{6}

"Ah, snap

"Ah, snap. You're in trouble now, babygirl." Alex whistled loudly from on top of his motorcycle, his gray eyes dancing with delight as he watched pretty miss prim and perfect on the verge of tears. He laughed, "Man, Xavier isn't going to be happy about this." He sung, "You demolished his baby. He's going to kill you."

Laura stumped her foot down in frustration after her failed attempts of trying to pull her boyfriend's motorcycle from out of the bushes. She stopped her useless attempts and swiveled back around to the boy beside her who was taking everything in, amusement clearly on his face.

She shot him a dirty look. "Would you stop sitting there and get off of your good for nothing butt and help me out?" She demanded.

Alex thought for a second before shaking his head. "Nah, if you haven't noticed by now, I don't exactly like your boyfriend, buttercup." He drawled, watching the cute little way her face scrunched up in annoyance. He sighed - always a sucker for a pretty face.

He jumped down from his bike, walking over to her and helping her tug the bike out of the bushes. She looked at him stupidly. "What are you doing." She asked still aggravated at him for laughing earlier.

He ignored her, tugging harder on the bike. "I'm helping you, Stupid. What does it look like?" He shot back, causing her to shut up.

After a moment of yanking on the bike, she stopped and turned to him. "Why?" She demanded.

    "Why, what?" He replied looking down at her.

She shot her eyes to the bike and then back at him. "Why are you helping me now? I thought you didn't like my boyfriend."

Alex snorted. "I don't." He spat, his eyes softening momentarily. "But just because I hate his guts doesn't mean I can't help you." He stated, turning his attention back to the bike. "Now shut up and help me pull it out before your boyfriend notices it's missing."

Laura turned back to help him, her stubbornness fading away slightly. "Thank you." She said softly.

Alex didn't turn to meet her gaze, but he laughed. "Yeah, yeah. No problem. Your knight and shining armor is just doing his job again, I suppose." He said, "So just get used to me helping you out already."