1. Let's Go Lesbians!

Marley juggled her keys, a cup of Starbucks, and her small purse, trying to lock her muddy white Jeep. She let out a small squeak and almost dropped her cup.

"There we go," she muttered to herself, hitching her purse over her shoulder. She took a sip from her Starbucks and skipped to the motel room she'd gotten herself. She opened the door and shut it behind her, dumping all of herself on the counter before flopping onto the couch.

"I wonder what's on," she said to herself, chewing on her straw while flipping through channels. She hummed to herself, scanning the screen mindlessly.

Suddenly, there was a whoosh. Marley looked up and saw a stranger standing in her living room. He had raven black hair, electric blue eyes, and wore a rumpled suit under a tan trenchcoat.

"Um hello?" she said, staring at him. He didn't seem to have noticed her yet.

"Hello, Marley Ann Johnson."

"Ok who are you and what are you doing in my room you random stranger, and how the heck do you know my full name?" she rambled off.

"I am Castiel, an angel of the Lord. I am here to guard you against the evils of Hell," he said in a deep, hoarse voice. Marley blinked.

"So my best friend?" she asked, confused. Castiel furrowed his brow.

"You are friends with an agent of Hell?" he countered.

"Ok uh forget I said that I guess." Castiel watched her steadily.

"Here they come."

"Here they come?! Here what come?!" Marley yelled, jumping up and spilling her Starbucks. "Aw man! Heck."

Castiel turned towards the door. A short, slightly round man with stubble and dark, sludgy eyes came through the door frame.

"'Allo, Castiel," he grunted in a Scottish accent. Castiel nodded curtly.

"What do you want with her." It wasn't even a question. He knew, Marley was sure. What, exactly, he knew, she wasn't quite as sure about.

"I just wanted to take the girl to dinner! Damn celestial beings," he said with a huff of exasperation. "Come, darling."

Marley hesitated. The new man in her doorway didn't look threatening, but he spoke with a sense of authority. She felt that it wasn't really a request, more of an order.

On the other hand, Castiel seemed to be sensible. But... celestial being? What in heck did that even mean?

"She will not go with you," Castiel snapped. The unnamed guy straightened, his chin lifting.

"I'd like to see you try to stop me," he challenged in the same smooth, infuriating tone. A flash of silver caught Marley's eye; a weird-shaped silver blade slid into Castiel's hand from his trenchcoat sleeve.

"Would you?"

"Stop! I don't want a fight, I'll just go," Marley intercepted. Both men turned to her. "I mean, what harm could it do, it's just a dinner right, he won't hurt me," she babbled. Castiel didn't seem so sure, but he furrowed his brow.

"Crowley, you can't take this mortal girl. I won't let you," he said. Marley turned to him specifically.

"Will you fight him if I don't go?

"Yes."

"Then I'll go."

"No." The man in the black suit, Crowley, let out another huff and checked a nonexistent wristwatch.

"Oh, forget it already. I'll return her... well, whenever I feel like it." He snapped his fingers, and in the blink of an eye he and Marley were sat across from one another. Marley's head whipped around; she felt really lightheaded.

"Umm did you just kidnap me?!" she exclaimed.

"Not technically, but I did want to talk about a few things with you, darling," he said.

"Give me a minute, at least."

"Alright, sweetheart." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Don't call me that."

"What?" he asked with an innocent smirk. An uncharacteristic surge of anger almost made Marley slap him.

"You know what," she said before examining her environment further. They were in a restaurant, like Crowley said. It was fancy and seemed expensive. But the whole place was deserted. No waiters, nothing. Creepy.

"Done observing, darling?" he asked with another smirk. "We need to talk."

That was exactly 666 words, and I'm keeping it that way XD

Anyways, this fic is dedicated to@themarleyjohnson and if you all could pay her a visit & read her stuff that would be awesome! She is my absolute bestest friend and I love her so much for putting up with my shite <3 Thanks, Marley!

Hope you guys enjoy this fic!

~ Love, Kals