⌜ four ⌟

❝so, am i an uncle now?❞

so, am i an uncle now?

donghyuck pushed jeno's face away and was about to leave his place in a bench in front of the school building but jeno pulled him back to sit down. the younger huffed in annoyance but nonetheless stayed for jeno as he knew that he wanted an explanation.

you two didn't do it?

donghyuck shook his head as a no, disappointed but was also hit by reality that they are too young for it.

jeno, is my body not attractive?

that question made jeno snort, also choked on air after. ❝i have the right to remain silent.

everyone would want donghyuck's body, and anyone would do anything just to have it. jeno honestly find every part of him beautiful but of course he has two jealous boyfriends so he'll stay quiet about it.

seducing him did nothing.❞ donghyuck raised his head up and looked at jeno. ❝why do i even need to seduce him?

to make him want you and only you, no other human being but you.❞ jeno said and then shrugged. ❝but since nothing happened then better luck next time.

if, that is, there is still a next time.

do you still have more ways? tips? steps?❞ even with couple of failed attemps, donghyuck still wants to continue this mission of his.

you're still up for it?❞ jeno frowned, now worried for donghyuck's state.

i'm not giving up.

jeno pulled out a piece of chewing gum and then ate it before he blows up and scold donghyuck about his situation right now. ❝in the end, i'm still going to be your crying shoulder.

i'll make mark be loyal to me.

make him jealous.❞ jeno said, looking away from donghyuck and let out the most longest sigh after seeing mark with someone else walking out from the building. he is already taken but if you look at him, he looks like a single free person.