one

i don't want nobody else but you

i know you don't want to wait for me
they say you should stay away from me
i know you the only babe for me, pray for me
gratefully you love me too

~~

a/n: inspired by trey songz, and the idea of fuckboy jaebum being absolutely soft for his favorite girl seulgi. do I have to give a warning that there's smut? is that not a given for me lol

there's this girl, her name is seulgi and jaebum's absolutely smitten with her. she has an amazing personality, fun to be around, clumsy and a little ditzy at times, but so very cute, and extremely charming. she also has one of the most enticing bodies he's ever had the pleasure to explore. she sets off these warm fuzzy feelings, feelings he hasn't experienced lately with another girl.

jaebum wants her, not just sexually, but in other ways. he's possessive, wants to claim her as his own and have her all to his self. he's stubborn, and doesn't take rejection well, though he doesn't think seulgi will reject him. keeping that in mind, he plans on asking her out... after he finishes taking care of her current need.

her flavor explodes on his tongue, and coupled with the cute sounds she's making, it only makes him want more. her manicured fingers dig into his hair, angling his head so his tongue can circle her clit and jaebum smirks against her body, his hands hooking under her thighs to pull her closer. she stutters out his name, her bare chest heaving in labored breaths as her hips begin to roll, meeting an eager tongue that eats her out with earnest. he lets one hand slip down between her legs, a finger prodding her entrance before pressing in and curling against slick walls. seulgi keens, begging for more. it's tempting, to just forgo this foreplay and sink his cock into her, but the sex is better when he works her up.

another finger finds it way with the first, and seulgi's close judging by how her moans escalate in pitch, her nails scratch at his scalp, and her walls contract around his fingers. he latches onto her clit, sucking as his fingers curl against her one last time, enjoying the squeal that leaves her lips and the slickness that transfers down his fingers and to his palm. he pulls away with a kiss against her inner thighs, slithers up her body to kiss her on the mouth. seulgi smiles, deepening the smooch by tilting her head to slot their mouths together more comfortably. he's incredibly hard right now, and he bites at her bottom lip when her hand wraps around his length, pumping nice and slow, while he reaches for where he stashed a brand new pack of condoms earlier before undressing and having his way with her. she takes the row from him, disconnecting one and ripping the package open, rolling it onto his length. he uses the remaining slick he has on his hand from fingering her to lube him up while seulgi's legs spread wider in anticipation.

fucking seulgi is his favorite pastime in general, but he absolutely loves this part. when her arousal is clear in her gaze, flushed face and she's glistening between the legs. loves when her hands roam over his shoulders and down his back as he positions himself. adores the cute mewl she lets slip when he teases her, breaching her entrance with the head of his cock, but not pressing fully in like she wants him to. he loves when she pouts, tells him to stop teasing and he always leans forward to kiss said pout off her face.

she's tight when he gives up the teasing and finally sinks into her, her walls pulse around him, trying to reel him in for a deeper plunge. she's warm, body burning from within, slick from a mix of arousal and his mouth on her earlier. she feels perfect, and jaebum groans, presses appreciative kisses against her lips, neck, collarbones, and chest as his hips pick up a steady rhythm. "seul, baby, fuck you feel so good right now." he compliments right against her skin, mouth parting to swipe at a nipple with his tongue while his hands grope at her breasts. she arches into his touch.