Chapter 1- The first day in hell

Calum POV

I looked around at the four white walls and all i could think about is why... Why it has happened to me.. why they said those things to me... And why i took it to far. To the point were i was at war with my mind and staying alive was a struggle.

The boys found me... Which wasnt how i wanted it.. out if everyone on the tour they found me... I just wanted to be left alone to be happy for once. But insted they called the ambulance and they kept me alive.

I guess your wondering why a boy like me would want to kill himself...

Its not all fun and games being me

Luke, Ash Mikey... They all get so much love... Me

Im just a brick wall to the fans.

Dont get me wrong i love each of them with my whole heart but i know that 90% of them dont feel the same and it breaks my heart.

And i know this because i get hate every day. Every hour...

"leave the band calum your not needed"

Or

"Go kill your self calum the boys dont need a waste of space like you"

I just did what i could to please the fans... Thats all i can and will do.

I just did it in the wrong way i guess.

Now for the first day in hell

~

I knew nobody in this place. But people knew me... Youd be suprised how much they know here considering they have limited resources to the internet and the news.

I looked around and saw dinner tables packed with people. This is the first time i have had nobody. I have always had the boys. Now its just me.

I saw a empty table in the corner of the room so i grabbed something to eat and i sat down.

I just hope im out of here soon...

I hope you guys enjoy this story:)
Ellie:)<3