Wide Awake(One-Shot)

(This is for Fekerfekerfeker. Thank you for reading and liking my stories. I hope you will Enjoy)

It's late at night, and you were having trouble sleeping. Tossing and turning in your bed, you couldn't help but groan at the fact this was like the fourth time this week that you couldn't sleep.

At last, throwing your covers off, you sat up in your bed as you groan and sigh in defeat. "Renamon." you called in a whisper.

Renamon, your Digimon partner, appeared in front of you like a silent ninja, kneeling down before you like a loyal servant. Taking one quick look at the furry fox, Renamon was the most beautiful Digimon you've ever seen.

Her eyes were like glistening stars, shooting across the globe like a meteor shower. She stood up before you, standing tall and proud as she awaited your command. You took a moment to admire her body. Renamon was beautiful, her body was smooth and gorgeous. Any man would do anything to be with her.(And you know -Whistle-)

"Yes, master. You called upon me?" Renamon spoke out.

"Renamon..." You spoke at last. "I'm sorry to bother you b--"

"Master." Renamon interrupted. "Anything you ask of me will never be a bother. Called out for me, and I shall be there to serve you. I did promise you. I will always protect you, my master." Renamon told you as she bowed before you as if you were a king.

You felt happy hearing that as you chuckled while scratching the back of your head. "Yeah..I remember."

"Is something bothering you master?" Renamon asks.

"Oh um...Actually." you spoke. "(Sigh) I can't seem to sleep. I was wondering if you could h---"

Renamon stopped you by placing a finger on your lips. She smiled a little at you as a blush grew on your face. "Master," she spoke quietly. "I understand you're trouble. Please allow me to ease all that stress and tension you have upon you."

Renamon lean down and got on her knees as she eyes your pants. Removing both the pants and the boxers ever so gently, freeing your member from it's cloth prison. Renamon eyed your member, standing tall and proud as it hardens in front of her.

"Oh master," Renamon spoke. "I never knew you were so big." placing her hand upon your hard member, wrapping her fingers around it as she stroked it nice and easy which send waves of pleasure throughout your whole body.

"R-Rena..Mon.." you barely spoke. Keeping yourself at ease as a few puffs escapes your lips. Renamon saw the look on your face and just giggled.

Her hand stopped moving as Renamon leaned in close, sticking her tongue out as she took one nice long slow wet lick from the base all the way to the head. Giving it a kiss with send a pulse of lighting throughout your body.

Renamon began licking the head of your member slowly in little circles.Each time she did this, she would kiss the tip of your head and continue licking in circles once again.

Moving away from your member, she began stroking it again as she quicken the pace a bit. you groan a little at the sudden movement, gritting your teeth together as she did this.

"Master," Renamon called. Looking down at her as she gazed her eyes upon you. "Are you enjoying this so far?" she ask.

"Y..Yes.." you spoke at last.

She smiled at your answer. Renamon lean close again but this time she took your whole member into her mouth. This caused you to groan out loud at the sudden pleasure she was giving you.

Renamon notice this as she placed a hand on yours. Nodding her head at you telling you that "It was all right" as she began to move ever so nice and slow. You let out a soft sigh of pleasure, amazed at the pleasure that Renamon was giving you.