Prologue:

Hi please enjoy! Story is dedicated to starynighttae thank you for everything!

3rd POV
It was May 30 2019 a cold night, as well as dangerous to be out on the streets with all the activity going on.

Kim Namjoon ignored this and decided to head somewhere. I'm sure he wasn't even sure where he was going but he wanted to ignore the rules. He always does and tonight was no different.

So he thought.
He was walking down an abandoned street, few streetlights, extremely quite except for the wind.

Suddenly there was sounds of fighting coming from an alleyway on his left. He frowned and decided to check it seeing as he had nothing else to do.

He saw two men cloaked in black beating the hell out of a young boy. He growled, grabbed both by their necks and slammed them into each other.

He let's them go, uppercuts one knocking him out, while just kneeing the second guy in the stomach. He leans down to his ear and whispers... "Tell your boss to try harder..." He shoved him away and went to help the boy.

"You alright kid?" He asked voice gruff as the boy flinched a little as he stood. He nodded and said, "yea thanks I'm Jungkook." "Namjoon why were they beating you kid?" "Something about how my family owes their boss Derek something," Jungkook replied cracking his neck.

Namjoon frowned and said "he's after me and a couple of friends as well. We're teaming up to go against him or more like them, wanna join?" Jungkook nodded with a grin enveloping his face, "yeah."

Little did they know about the trouble waiting for them.