Chapter 1<3

1st POV
I smiled softly at the sight of my sister Becca studying nature with a smile on her face as happy as can be. I am happy she still has her innocence it is rare to find it among children in this town.

I noticed a young boy struggling to pick up a few bags and carry them into his house so I decided yo help while making sure Becca was safe.

The sun was setting by the time we decided to head home. I wrapped my arm around my sister's shoulders and hummed softly making her smile still happy and free.

After a few minutes we arrived home but something was off. The door was cracked open, I looked to my sister, frowning as my heart pounded. I moved my sister behind me as I pushed the door open and switched on the lights.

Everything is a complete and utter mess. As if someone was looking for something.

Swallowing and making sure Becca was safe I looked around but there was no one. Frowning and worry growing I decided to enter the house.

Which I immediately regretted as hands tore me away from my sister and I struggled to get to her. Sounding there was a searing pain in my head before everything faded to black.

***
I woke up to my sister whimpering and sniffling. I immediately shot up-as best as I could- and looked around for her.

My gaze locked on her figure, tied to a chair, like me across from me. "Becca you alright? Did they do anything to you?" She shook her head and I sighed in relief but immediately tensed as a door slammed open and in walked three guys.

I kept my eye on all three of them as they circled and examined us. The one who looked to be the leader crouched down in front of me, a smirk on his face as he asked, "where are they?"
I frowned and asked, "who?" He hardened his gaze, gripped my chin harshly in his hand and said, "I'm not playing around! Where are they!"

"I don't know what you are talking about," I replied confused as hell. He let go of my chin, stood up and walked over to my sister making my eyes widen in fear.

He circled her, while touching her softly making her squeeze her eyes shut in fear. "Get away from her jerk!" I exclaimed struggling against my bindings.

"Why should  I?" He asked while smelling her hair and sucking in her neck making Becca whimper. "Stop, I'll do anything just leave her alone," I said biting my tears back for my sister.

He locked eyes with me and had a sick grin on his face. "Really?" He asked as the other two men stood on either side of me and he stalked to me.

I  nodded and said, "just leave her alone." "No, Lea  you don't know what he'll do!" I heard Becca yell. "It's alright love as long as you're safe what happens to me doesn't really matter," I replied as the man bent down and began sucking on my neck and hands exploring my....body...I flinched but kept my tears back.

Suddenly my top was ripped from my body making me gasp and my eyes fly open. "Becca close your eyes! No matter what don't open them!" I yelled then I heard an okay from her.

Just as he was about to remove my bra (its a sports bra) and pants, the door flew off its hinges and seven men burst in with guns.

"Get away from the girl Derek," growled a black haired boy stepping forward. The pervert, Derek, let out a laugh as he squeezed my breast making me whimper and Becca shout at them to stop.

"Why should I Yoongi? Just because you seven play  heroes doesn't mean you are," he said before pulling out a gun and aiming it at Becca while the other two aimed at me.

Before anyone could react a shot went off and Derek fell to the ground. I gasped as my bindings fell off and saw them handling the other two men. I saw another man untying Becca's bindings making me smile in relief.

As soon as Becca was loose and me we shot to each and hugged hard. "Are you alright?" I asked her looking her over and brushing her hair softly. She nodded then asked, "are you?"

I gave a forced smile and said, "yea Becca you know I'm always good." I turned around to see the two men knocked out and the seven men talking to each other.

My eyes locked on someone familiar I frowned and called, "Jungkook?" Everyone's head snapped to me and saw his eyes widen in realization.

"Lalya  it's you?" He said eyes locked on my face I nodded and asked, "are you the reason they were after us?" He nodded sheepishly making me sigh and Becca giggle.

"Who are you guys?" I asked as my sister gave me her jacket and I covered myself. "We cannot talk here let us return to our base," the guy Yoongi said tone and gaze cold.

"Are we taking them with?" A boy with purple hair asked. Yoongi sighed and nodded, my sister and I looked at each other but followed them.

***
"So you guys are Bangtan a well-known group of killers, spies, assassins, hackers and trackers. And a group called Blood Moon is after you why?"

At the moment we sat in an abandoned house in the living room going over everything. Taeyhung sat next to my sister Jin on my left, Yoongi, Hosek and Namjoon across from us while Jimin and Jungkook  stood with arms crossed.

"We don't know. But we know they are a threat we have to eliminate. Problem is we cannot find their base," Namjoon said emotionless while staring at me.

"How are we involved?" Becca asked softly making everyone look at her. "It is simple my  dear. Seeing as you have been seen with us, they naturally assume you are with us. Now you are stuck with us," said Hosek patting my sister's head.

"Meaning we are stuck here until all of this is over?"

"Yes."