Chapter 5 <3

3rd POV:
"Jin go get some towels, gauze, pillow and Namjoon go call Hongjoong tell them it's time." Everyone nodded and scattered. Becca was in the living room pacing seeing as she isn't allowed to be by her sister.

Taeyhung was watching her with sad eyes not knowing how to comfort her, but somehow she needed to be alone so he turned and headed to the dining room. Elle wdwas laid on it while Jin and Yoongi worked to slow down the poison until Ateez showed up.

After 40 minutes there was loud knocking at the door. Jungkook opened and in walked Ateez. They didn't look to happy. "Where is the girl?" A guys holding a bag with green hair asked. Becca stepped forward and said, "dining room on the left." He nodded and disappeared while Namjoon, Jungkook and Becca led the others to the living room. 

"What is the situation?" Asked who Becca is guessing is the leader. "Well, the girl and her sister Becca here got involved-" Jungkook was cut off as the leader turned to Becca and asked, "is your last name Paris?" "Yes sir," Becca said making the male freeze. "Your....sister what is her name?" Another asked sitting on the leader's left. "Her name is Elle." 

They looked at each other then one of them -purple hair- headed to the dining room. Everyone was silent until he came back and nodded. "Its her."
The leader cursed and stood up clenching his fists. Becca frowned and moved toward Taeyhung and Jimin who immediately wrapped their arms around her for protection and reassurance. 

"Hongjoong. Calm down, San will take care of her," another member said as he placed a hand on the leader's shoulder. The leader- Hongjoong shook his head and took a breath to calm himself. "How do you know my sister?" Becca asked her voice shaking. Hongjoong looked toward her and said, 

"She saved us from Kol. And ourselves."

***
1st POV
I woke up to voices arguing softly and another hand holding mine. I mumbled softly and opened my eyes blinking to adjust to my surroundings. 

I looked around and noticed that I was on the dining room table. I saw Yoongi and Jin arguing with someone by the doorway. I looked down to see Becca holding my hand while asleep.

Again?

I nudged her softly, causing her to groan and say, "five more minutes..." "In five more minutes I'd fall asleep again," I whisper to her causing her head to shoot up and she looked at me wide eyed. "Elle! You're awake!" She exclaimed happy and attacked me in a hug. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her tightly. 
Get the others tell them she's awake," Namjoon said to Jimin who nodded and ran off. I pulled out of the embrace with Becca eyes locking with Jin's. I smiled slightly at him as Becca moved to Taeyhung's side I watched as he kissed her cheek, Jimin came back and pecked her lips as he walked over to me. I raised my eyebrows and she blushed mouthing later.

I opened my mouth to say something when he stood in front of me....but was silenced when he placed his lips on mine. I went with it wrapping my arms around his neck as his went around my waist. We broke apart when there was throat clearing. I saw Yoongi and...Hongjoong staring at us. 

"What I miss?" I ask sitting between my sister and Jin. "Well we got rid of Kol and he was Kol's brother Kota but boh are finished. Their 'business' as well." Jongho said I nodded my thanks and Becca asked, "now what?" "Now we save others that need saving," Jin said with a small smile wrapping an arm around me.

"Just like you saved us."

Fin