What Bone you Break

~~Sorry! I've been super busy with tons of tests lately! Thanks for all of my readers!!~~

Tony: You often break your toe, mainly your big toe, because there is crap all over the floor of your dad's lab

Steve: Your wrist.  You have taken a liking to boxing, much like your father.  When you get really stressed, your punching might go a bit overboard...

Bruce: Your arm.  No reason, except you are clumsy and you fall down the stairs often.

Thor: You get a lot of concussions.  You are so careful with your appearance, you watch your hands, torso, and feet, but forget to watch your head!

Natasha: You dislocate your shoulder.  Now it's a common occurrence.  You actually use it to your advantage when sparring with your mom.

Clint: Your leg.  Your arms are very strong, but your legs have been neglected.  You were accidentally stepped on by a horse that lives on your farm.  (It happens people)

Fury: You don't have time to break bones, but your eyesight is becoming progressively worse though.  You hope you won't need and eyepatch before 20!

Peter: You bust your lip ALL THE TIME.  Whether you bite it or you run into something, or fall, your lips never fail to bleed.

**Authors Note**

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated lately! AHH with finals coming up next month, a girl's gotta study! And also thank you to all of my readers that have stuck with me.  Comment, share, PM me, vote, anything.  Love you guys! 

Peace OUT, Ever May