The Blind Date

Ben was standing in front of the mirror, straightening his thin tie. Everyone always made fun of his clothes but none of it ever really bothered him. Gosh he was so nervous about tonight. Would she like him? Would he be good enough for her? He didn't know but he was going to do his best to impress. He looked at his watch and saw that it was 6:20. He needed to be leaving pretty soon. Once he was in the car he pulled up directions to the diner and began the drive. He was getting more nervous by the second but it was too late to turn back. Ben had arrived at the diner. Gulping, he hopped out of his car and walked into the building. He looked around franticaly trying to find the one but was struggling. Then he saw her. He gaped at her with awe. She was beautiful and stunning. She looked thoughtful and the peice missing in Ben's life. The one that could finally fix him. She was CALZONE. Stumbling, he managed to walk up to her and introduce himself. "Why hello Ben" the calzone said softly. Her voice was as smooth as tomatoe sauce. He looked her up and down. Her thick bread crust, the melted cheese, the pepperoni, the oozing sauce. He knew right then and there that she was the love of his life. "Hello calzone" Ben replied nervously, not wanting to mess anything up. "Oh please, call me Cally." Ben nodded feeling jittery and sat across from her. "So...."

**************1 Hour Later***************
Ben was sitting in his car parked outside the diner. That blind date had been the best thing that had ever happened to him. He and Cally had talked the enire time. They felt close to each other already. He soon had to get back to his apartment so he asked for her number and she gave it to him. At the end she even gave him a hug! She smelled so good, like italian spices, and agreed to go on another date. It was clear to him that Cally was going to change his life and couldn't wait to start this amazing path in life with the love of his life. Yes they had only known each other for an hour but nothing was going to get in Ben Wyatt's way this time. As he drove home he couldn't wait to thank and tell Chris about his amazing date.