Mrs. Wyatt

"Do you, Ben Wyatt, take this calzone to cherish and to hold?" "Si" Ben said while nodding at the pastor they bought off of eBay. "And do you, calzone, take this man to love and care for." "Yes. I do." "Great. You are now illegally married. Wait Ben thought. Illegally? "What do you mean illegal?" "Well" the pastor said "In section 54, rule 2,581, it states that marriage between a human and an italian food item is strictly prohibited in Pawnee." Ben looked sadly at his beautiful calzone wife. Cally was everything to him and it broke his heart that they had to be illegal. "What if we move?" Cally suggested. "I know Eagleton would gladly accept us" Ben thought for a moment. He knew how much Pawnee hated Eagleton but frankly he cared more about his beautiful calzone wife then the people who didn't like his true love. "Alright" he agreed. "We will move to Eagleton" he declared loudly. All of a sudden Ann and Chris came running through the door. "Stop" she shouted. "You need help. You are marrying a calzone. It's all in your head Ben." He stared at her with amger building in his eyes. "Don't speak to my wife like that!" Wife. Wait, did Ben already marry a calzone. Ben was turned to the pastor and while he was distracted she grabbed Chris by the callor and pulled him to a corner of the room. "Listen" she said quietly. "You need to eat that calzone right now." Chris shook his bead quickly. "Ann, I LITERALLY am not going to do that to my buddy"  "You LITERALLY will if it's the last thing you do. I'll go and tackle Ben and then you can grab the calzone and eat it as fast as you can. Okay?" "Ok" Chris said solemnly. "I guess this is a little strange now that I think about it." Ann rolled her eyes and started to make her way towards Ben. She tackled him to the ground. "Ahhhh get off of me!" Ben yelled. Ann was still on top if him and yelled "now Chris!" Chris ran over to the oastor, grabbed the calzone and took a huge bite of it. "NOOOO!!!" Ben screamed. "Don't eat my calzone wife. Please leave her alone!" Chris didn't listen and kept on eating the stale calzone. Ben was struggling underneath Ann. He was incredibly weak so she didn't struggle keeping him on the ground. Soon the calzone was gone and the only noise in the room was Ben crying out for Mrs. Wyatt.