Insane Love

"This is nice" Ann said happily. Chris and Ann were having their lunch break together in the courtyard. He grinned. "Yes, this is LITERALLY the best lunch I have ever had." That is untill Ben was running at them full speed. "Ben Wyatt. Why are you in such a rush?" "Listen" Ben explained "I had the best time at my date. I think she is the one." "That's great!" Ann exclaimed. "I'm so happy for you. What's her name?" "Calzone." Ben replied with confidence. Chris stared at him with horror. "Wait. What was her name" Chris said suddenly. "Well she goes by Cally for short." Ben said slightly confused why Chris wasn't following him. "The person you were supposed to go on a date with wasn't named Cally." Ben raised his eyebrows and said "Well it doesn't matter because I have found my true love. Why don't you two come over for dinner and meet her?" "Sure. We would love to meet your friend." Ann said before Chris could say anything. "Isn't that right Chris?" In response, he looked at Ben and smiled. "I have LITERALLY never been more excited in my life." Ben smirked and pulled out his flip phone. "Meet me at JJ's Diner at 8. I need to find Cally." "Wait. Hold up. She doesn't have a phone?" Ann said, concerned. "Well not exactly but don't worry. I'll find her." At this point both Chris and Ann were staring at Ben, concerned about who he fell in love with. Ben could see the looks on their faces. "Just trust me on this one okay?" "Okay" the other two said in unison. With that Ben walked off to his office leaving Chris and Ann worrying about Ben's mental health. "You know Ben probably fell in love with a calzone..." "Yeah he did" Ann said tiredly. "We'll just have to wait and see."

*****sorry they are so short it will make more sense later XD*****