Double Date

"Ann, I have LITERALLY never been more excited for a double date" Chris said while driving their car. Sighing Ann replied "Chris, you do know Ben thinks he is in love with a calzone. An inatimat object that isn't alive right.?" "Oh I know, he has been LITERALLY deppressed all month but maybe this calzone could help change him. Ann looked at him with a glare. They had reached Ben's motel. There was akward silence. "Ann Perkins!" "Okay were done here." They began walking to the motel room.
*********Ben's Motel Room**********
"Honey can you get the salad out of the fridge?" No answer. Annoyed, Ben went to the kitchen where Cally was sitting on the counter. She didn't listen to him but it was so hard to be angry with her. Chris and Ann would be here any minute. He heard a knock on the door. "They're gonna love you" Ben said confidently to her because he could tell that she was getting nervous. Prancing, he got the door and opened it quickly. "Benn Wyatt.  I hqve LITERALLY been telling Ann how excited we are to meet Cally. Right Ann?." "Right." Ann looked annoyed but didn't say anything. "Oh come on in." What waited in the kitchen was definanently way more serious then Ann ever inagined. There was a calzone sitting at the table with a placemat set for it. Ann stared at the calzone from a safe distance while Chris was grinning and introducing himself to it. Ben walked up to her with love in his eyes. "Isn't she wonderful" he said quietly while admiring Cally. Think Ann, what do you say when your friend is in love with Italian fast food. "Is this a prank. I mean, you aren't actually in love with a stupid calzone are you?" The words came out of her mouth without warning. Chris was gaping at her and glancing back and forth between her and Ben. Speaking of which, Ben was incredibly hurt and started to shuffle away. She tried to comfort him. "Ben I didn't mean it." "No" Ben yelled. "I LOVE CALLY AND SHE LOVES ME MORE THAN ANY HUMAN COULD. SHE HAS SHOWN ME LUFE AND I AM GOING TO RUN AWAY WITH HER AND WE ARE GONNA GET MARRIED!" He grabbed the calzone and ran out the door. "Ben come back" Chris yelled but he never did. "What are you doing?" He looked back and saw Ann on her phone. "I'm calling the police because that guy needs some help."

911: Hello what's your emergency
Ann: Hi so my friend ran away with a calzone and we need you to find him.
911: Ma'am if this is a prank I would stop it right now!
Ann: No. No it isn't. My friend fell in love with a calzone and ran away. He's crazy.
911: Okay. Don't worry. How old is your friend. Like 11 or 12?
Ann: He's like...28
911: Umm.....okay just tell us your address and we'll be on our way.
Ann: Ok. Thank you so much.

Ben was running away to marry a calzone...