Bryan X Molten Freddy

Bryan's POV

Another day at Freddy's Fazbear's  Pizza, lets see what my friends are up to today!"
Just as I was about to open the door, there stood the annoying watching spaghetti robot called motlen in front of me
"AH-MOTLEN WHAT THE HECK"
"Hehe Oh Bryan Bryan Bryan
I love scaring you don't you know that?"
"Dude you have problems like are you ok?"
Then without another word molten left due to being embarrassed by Bryan's comment. Bryan went inside and greeted all his animatronics like he usually did on a regular basis.
"Hey can we play mini games bryan?" Said Happy Frog
"Uhhhhh you guys can go ahead I'm going to stay back so I can fix Rockstar Freddy" said Bryan
"Well ok then" Happy Frog said while jumping into the portal along with the other animatronics which meant leaving Bryan to fix Rockstar Freddy and Molten in the vents.

* Le Time skip-25 minutes later*
Bryan had ended up falling asleep while fixing Freddy due to stressing out about the pizzeria and not getting enough sleep. Molten decided to come down from the vents and check on Bryan because he no longer heard Bryan moving tools or doing anything that meant fixing.
Molten walked into the repair room to only find a sleeping Bryan leaning against Freddy "Heh might as well take this idiot home"
Just as motlen was going to pick up Bryan, the other animatronics caught him putting Bryan on his back
"Oooohhhhhh~ Molten~" Lefty teased
"Shut up, he fell asleep fixing Freddy so I'm taking him home"
"Sure molten sure, just don't get to feisty with him if you know what I mean" Lefty said while cracking up with laughter along with the other animatronics which caused molten to get flustered and blushing as well.
" Screw off Lefty" molten said as he was leaving the pizzeria and started heading to Bryan's house so this embarrassment could end quickly.

* Time skip, cuz I'm lazy lol*
Molten finally arrived at Bryan's house and looked under the door mat to see if there was a key and surely enough there was. Molten quietly entered Bryan's house because he didn't know if there was others in the house. Molten moved bryan from his back into his arms and went upstairs which surprisingly where Bryan's room was. As molten laid down bryan on his bed and was going to start heading out the door, something- no, someone was stopping him from leaving.
Molten quickly looked back at bryan and saw that Bryan was clinging onto molten arm while quietly saying in his sleep "Don't leave me.......please"

Moltens POV Damn it bryan, now I can't leave omg what the hell do I do I can't leave and I don't want to stay- molten thought as he felt his face heat up
Wait what NO I DONT LIKE BRYAN WTH IS WRONG WITH ME......unless I do?
As minutes went by and molten fighting with his own thoughts he finally gave in and accepted the fact he liked bryan while sitting next to him waiting so he could leave once Bryan was awake.
" why of all people did it have to be you, your an idiot.......but at least your my idiot" Molten said while give bryan a kiss on his forehead and slowly fell asleep.

-The End-
Lol this is my first one shot I was cringing as I wrote this please tell if it's good
And also sorry for no cover on the book
I'm that lazy author so let's see in the future I might maybe put a cover on this book but until next time see ya guys-