Evil Bryan x Ennard

Before mini games:
Bryan's POV
"Hey guys! Whatcha doing?" Bryan said as he was walking into the main room to come greet the online animatronics which was Molten, Rockstar Foxy, A.I. Afton, Mr.Hippo, Ballora, El Chip, and last but not least Ballon boy!
(I'm having to much fun already starting this)
As soon as Bryan walked in he saw molten and immediately said "Oh great he's back yay" with a sarcastic tone. "Oh yes, did you miss me? Molten said as he stood over Bryan. " Well no,but anyways, ummm Afton what are you doing?" Bryan said as he saw the golden bunny struggling with a Rubik's cube and ballora with a crown.
"Just trying to solve this but for some reason I can't it's weird", the golden bunny said as he kept messing up.
"Well ok,ummm ballora where did you get that crown from?" Bryan asked waiting for the ballerina to give him an answer.
"Well Mr.Hippo gave it to me remember when he went on his adventure from the portal?" Ballora responded looking at Bryan with a face that showed confusion as to how he forgot. " OH yeaaaa, whoops I forgot hehe, well what do you guys want t-". The business owner was interrupted by metal spaghetti bear that was waiting to stop Bryan from talking.
" Actually, when I left for my trip I got parts to fix this old thing" Molten said as he pointed over to Rockstar Freddy. As Molten said those words Bryan felt his hopes getting high and he wanted to know where they were. "WAIT REALLY MOLTEN WHERE?!?!?", Bryan asked as he looked around quickly for the parts.

Motlen POV
I watched as Bryan had looked around quickly for the parts that was clearly a lie but he was too gullible as always.
"Hehe in the portal room Bryan we can fix him today if you hurry". I said as I ran in after him into the portal
Sometimes he's just so stupid hehe this will be a piece of cake to do this to him, I thought
"NO BRYAN DONT GO ITS A TRICK" ,The stupid clone said as I locked the metal doors and I turned around to face Bryan that was full of pure confusion " Motlen, I don't see the parts...... did you lie to me?"
OMG he's far to stupid I thought he would realize the lie in my voice hehehe~
I let out a little chuckle as I slowly walked over to Bryan " You know, you're far to gullible for anyone no wonder your such a pushover. Oh also this was just for me to experiment on you bye~", I said as I pushed him while the other annoying animatronics of his including the clone busted open the door
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO BRYAN MOLTEN", the clone screamed at me as he saw me alone in the portal room. "Well why don't we find out", I said as we all went inside but something was off I couldn't see anything it was pitch black.

Bryan's POV
I felt that I was pushed into emptiness, it was pitch black and no one else was here. If I'm being honest I was scared and this has never happened but then I saw light so I went towards it by instinct to see if I could get out of this empty void but then I was knocked out somehow.
"Bryan?"

I'm free, IM FINALLY FREE
Now I can do what I want with these weak robots
"Oh~ well hello there" I said in a disturbing manner just to see how they would react and they were terrified. Oh how that filled me with Joy just to see them coward down to someone as weak and pathetic.
" Oh, well it looks like we're going to play a game aren't we?"
I said as the role murder popped on my screen and I slowly went around to kill the others until there was one person left but behind me I heard a voice so..... fragile and scared hehehe I liked to hear that but when I turned around I didn't expect to see something so.....
Cute? Adorable? Well whatever the word for it is I'm going to claim it as mine
"B-b-Bryan a-are y-you o-ok?" Ennard said as he looked at me like a little kid that was afraid of everything. He was to cute I couldn't hurt him.....I just can't but I can definitely make him mine. "Oh~ I'm fine kitten but the real question here is if your fine because you like a fine snack"  ( I CANT IM CRINGING OMG WHYYYYYYYYY)
I saw as he blushed at my comment while the other animatronics I had currently already killed were just silent watching my moves making sure I wouldn't hurt ennard but trust me I wouldn't dare and not anytime soon. "U-u-ummm t-that's v-very n-nice of y-you to say that b-but I prefer n-not to be e-eaten" he said. Oh I can't wait to make him mine and ONLY mine hehe I slowly made my way over to him and lifted his chin up to meet my face and saw his blush get redder and brighter by the minute
( I'm making ennard short bc of portal and cause I can hehe >:3 )
" P-p-please d-don't h-h-hurt me, I-I-I d-don't want any t-trouble b-b-Bryan", Oh he's so cute when he stutters.
" I'm not going to hurt you ennard, but I will ask you this~", I said in a very romantic tone
(OH GOD PLEASE NO...... NOOOOOOOOO)
"U-u-uh w-what I-is I-it b-Bryan?",
"What if I asked you to be mine, I won't hurt you and I wouldn't hurt anyone as long as you don't want me to", he was shocked at first but then I saw it in his face. He was happy and I think...... he liked me?
He did something I didn't think he would even think of doing....... he kissed me on the lips. He was short so I had to pull him up so I could actually kiss him back properly. I heard gasps and shocked breaths of what just happened but I didn't care as long as ennard was mine I could care less about anything.

Ennards/ Moltens POV
I actually kissed him.....OMG I KISSED HIM 0/////0
Omg I such an idiot what if he-
I felt Bryan pick me up and kiss me back, I by instinct thought I was gonna fall so I rapped my legs around his waist like a little kid
Omg.........
ENNARD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?!??
ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY IMAGE!?!?!
I heard molten scream at the back of my mind but I could care less, I finally had someone that would love me and take care of me (besides molten). Bryan put me down on the floor and then motioned everyone with his hands that we were leaving, I followed the others to leave but I was pulled back. I squeaked out of surprise and turn to see Bryan, his dark red eyes were so beautiful I thought as I was going to die of blushing jeez.
"You know, we won't be able to see each other again but if we do I'm going to make sure to take you out on a date since we don't have much to do here in mini games, so what do you say kitten?"
"W-well I-I'd l-like t-to g-get to know y-you m-more so y-yea a date next t-time would be f-fun", I felt him lift me up as he kissed me for the last time since we both didn't know when we would see each other again. " Well lets go before the others think I killed you hehe"
"Y-yea l-lets g-go"

Back in the pizzeria
Bryan's POV
When I opened my eyes we were back in the pizzeria, but then I remembered everything that happened and I immediately turned so red to the point were it looked like I was going to explode of blushing.I saw Molten he had a priceless expression but I was too embarrassed to be able to laugh at his face.
"Guys, we will never speak of this again, ok?" I said in a very embarrassed but yet strict tone. I heard everyone murmur a yes while I looked over at molten, he suddenly grabbed me by my shoulders and said,
"If anyone, AND I MEAN ANYONE BRYAN, ever hears about this your as good as a dead body got it?", he said with an angry and snappy attitude and an angry face.
I think this is the most angriest he's ever been ever since happy frog dumped pink paint on him
"Y-yea I-I g-got I-it m-molten, trust me I don't want this to be said to anyone", I said as I quickly said bye and to everyone hurrying to get out the door because it was very very awkward in there. Just as I was about to close the glass doors to the entrance of the pizzeria molten stopped me outside in surprise which caused me Yelp out a little.
"Remember if you tell anyone Bryan your dead" he said while giving a death glare. "I get it Molten, I don't want it to be said either so I wouldn't say anything either if I were you" and with that I left quickly to get to my house
And that was another day a Freddy Fazbears Pizza, well sorta

I finished and I'm so disappointed with myself
This is too cringe, please forgive me I'm not a pro at this T^T
Ok bye guys!