Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Ian's POV

"Ian, why are you doing this to me? Why do you need to break up? Was I not been enough? Ian, I did my best but I guess I didn't did it well. But babe please don't break up with me." Jane said while crying and begging me with her make-up smudged around her face but I don't care anymore, we're already through.

"That girl is such a dumbass. Can't she understand that Ian doesn't like her anymore?" Said the girl who just passed by us.

"Jane, would you please stop people are watching us." I said while holding my temper.

Yes, people are watching not only watching but also GOSSIPING about us. How come not, were in a PUBLIC place here in our school.

"I don't care Ian! All I need is you." she said

"Jane, please stop! Can't you understand? We're through! Do you want me to take you back to nursery?" I said and stood up and left her there in the bench crying.

Oh Yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Christian Paul Tolentino. My friends usually calls me Ian. I'm also labeled as the Campus Playboy. No wonder why I didn't feel anything when I broke up with Jane.

I just love playing with the feelings of the girls. Well, I don't care about them either.

"Ian, dude! I heared the news. You broke up with Jane?" Matt Said. He's my childhood friend. We met when we were still grade 2 in St. John University.

My parents and his parents also knew each other our parents are also business partners.

"Yeah, I got bored at Jane already." I said.

"Woah! Dude no one could ever replace your title as the Campus Playboy." He said with those gestures.

"Hahaha. Of course no one could really replace me." I said. A bit proud.

"Dude let's go to the canteen I'm kinda hungry." Matt offered.

"Sure! My treat!" I said. Well, this is what Matt do really like.

~Canteen

I ordered a coke in can, cup of juice, and fries then I paid all the expenses.

When I was on my way to our table in the cafeteria I suddenly bumped into a girl and The cup of juice spill all over her uniform and made her turn like a bull.

Good thing that only the cup of juice fell. Well, the Coke in can is so diciplined that it only stayed on the tray.

"Sh*t! How dare you spill the juice all over my unifo-" I cut her off.

"Sorry ok? I could pay for your uniform." I said in a calm voice.

"Dude what's happen-" Matt came "What a big disaster" he said.

I took my wallet from my pocket and gave a 1000 peso bill.

"Keep the change." I said. And turned awat but epic fail her pulled my hand and got the juice on the table and spilled it all over my uniform. Great!

"I don't need your money, B*tch!" she said while throwing the money infront me and walked away.

"Dude, you bumped into the wrong girl." Matt said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She is the Campus Playgirl, She had 77 past relationships. You wouldn't believe my but 50% of those guys cried because she broke up with them." Matt said.

"What's her name Matt?" I asked.

"Samantha. Samantha Mendez." He said.

"Samantha, She's beautiful." I said.

"Dude, don't get me wrong are you inlove with her?" Matt asked.

"It's not even impossible Matt." I said.

"A Campus Playgirl and Campus Playboy will be together. Well, the world will be shaped into square before that would ever happen." Matt said.

"Well, watch and learn Matt, LET THE GAMES BEGIN" I said.